MY

Posted on Mar 14, 2022
high composition and suitable for men

I like this product very much, in its high composition and suitable for men in their fourth decade, and make sure to buy it all that is available in the store.

Margaret Brown
Posted on Oct 18, 2020

Nutritional Insurance for My Son I purchased this product for my college-age son after he came down with a rare flu-like illness. It was scary! After three weeks of monitoring his food intake and supplements, I wanted a product that was nutritionally-balanced with a high-potency that would help him get back on his feet. He needed a complete vitamin/mineral supplement, so I kept searching and reading various reviews, until I found this one. Not only does it contain necessary vitamins that his body needs, but also hard-to-find essential trace minerals, such as selenium, manganese, chromium, molybdenum, along with the correct balance of magnesium and potassium. In addition, this product also has a health blend of various berry, root, and seed extracts. It sounded like the perfect product for my son’s nutritional insurance, but I was still a bit skeptical about giving it to him. The product requires taking two tablets daily and instead of doing that, he took one tablet for a week to see if he had a weird reaction. Since he didn’t, he began taking the recommended two tablets. Of course, I’ve heard the story about a lot of vitamins/minerals we take are simply flushed out of the body. Yet, if you are missing certain nutrients from your diet, shouldn’t you take a complete vitamin/mineral supplement such as what this product offers. Isn’t better to be safe than sorry? My son has been taking this product for six months and has been in good health, since.

a82676d7-ffbe-4fde-9259-b8b0ab01b254
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Great stuff! Going to say these really help, at least for me.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

One of the best brand for multi vitamin but very expensive ..

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Great multi vitamin for young and old men. Fills the gaps of poor nutrition which we all have at times

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I just ordered this. I tried on the 1st day and could feel my body stronger.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I'm using this vitamin complex, and i fill very better after using it, i feel myself very strong and much energy in myself

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I always purchase it. It has good quality and price.

Posted on Mar 29, 2021

I was looking for something to boost my B12 levels after starting to eat vegan again. I can only go about two weeks of vegan eating before feeling very tired even with a decent daily "normal" multi-vitamin. These seem to do the trick. I usually only take two capsules per day with meals rather than the four recommended.