MY

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I got diagnosed MS last year, so i have symptoms such as muscle stiffness an cramping. the magnesium citrate is great for me, because its helpful to reduce my stiffness and cramps.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

This is a lesser dose then I usually use. but has added calcium and phosphorous. Will see if all goes well. Will update the outcome.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Great product. For those that do not want to feel the diuretic effects of citrate get other magnesium supplements. For me this works well as I have constipation and bloating issues. Great product

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I have been using Magnesium for a long time. It helps me with muscle cramps and reduces them to a minimum. This time I bought the 250 mg tablets instead of the 400 mg I used for a while, as my doctor instructed. It still helps me. The tablets are a bit big in size, but I have no problem with this. There is no taste or smell that might be a problem for some people.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

I appreciate this brand of magnesium and being able to get in citrate form. the tabs are a bit big and hard to swallow for me (at age 71), but I crush them in my handy dandy pill crusher (which I think you can get via iherb), and there's no problem tossing them back and flushing them down with a bit of water or juice. I don't know how to tell the effectiveness, but I think this and the calcium cut my electrolyte problem during the hot weather. I have to doctor myself a lot to keep my electrolytes balanced in hot weather, and this is part of my strategy.

Posted on Jan 28, 2021

I bought these for my mom and she loves it. All other forms and brands would make her sick but this one doesn't. There's a significant improvement in muscle cramping and lightheartedness. I think I will buy it for myself too, although I have been using equally amazing magnesium bisglycinate from Country Life.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I've been using this for 2 years now and it really helps keep me balanced.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Majority of us have magnesium deficiency and this product is great to get it covered!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Can see a difference in my body I mainly use it for hormona purposes which was recommended