MY

Posted on May 6, 2022

I have been using this product for a long time, and i'm satisifed with it. The maker is that's known as a "Certified B corporation", which suggests a corporate citizenship i find admirable. The product comes in a glass jar, which makes it kinda fragile, but iHerb does a good job of wrapping it in bubble wrap when they ship it, and, so far, so good. I'm mostly a vegetarian, and if you are too, and you look into the matter, you may find that an additional source of choline may be beneficial.

Help to reduce fatty liver, mainten high blood sugar also good resources for cell membrane and metabolism, definitely will repurchase again, it's gluten free anyway

33b9a735-e3ef-4590-ace1-e5edf09647f7
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

This is my true lifesaver. It calmed my liver, made digestion from not to good, lost me around 30 kilo's and keeps infections at bay in combination with other supplements.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Have been taking it for a few weeks now, my purpose is to lose some weight gained from the contraceptive pills. No result so far, but I have felt more focused.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

My dog was prescribed this supplement by our vet nutritionist to support her diet. She only needs quarter tablet dosage, she tolerates it well, no issues with taste.

Posted on May 17, 2022

perfect amount of choline for a pregnant woman. We usually need 480mg of choline per day, but at least 150mg we can get from food so this amount is great!

Oceans
Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I Am VERY pleased with Country Life Choline & most certainly desire to share these results & knowledge with the/our global brutha's & sistah's. It's clean no titanium dioxide nor aluminum anything...no other harmful byproducts..therefore absolutely safe for the body & the body's systems know exactly what to do w/this chemical & so uptake is quick. Choline works well for cognition & nervous-electrical system. I have a parent who has neuropathy, restless leg syndrome & hand tremors. I add this Choline with 1-2 caps of N-Acetyl-L-Cystene (this creates what I'm after AcetylCholine which is the main chemicals nerves must have for proper function & health) & w/in 45mins hand tremors stop...after a couple days restless leg syndrome stops & neuropathy keeps declining. This Chemical is vital for good neurological function & I've been buying this product for the past 2-3yrs & have directed a considerable number of ppl to this Country Life Choline on iHerb. Trustworthy solid product & company. Order arrived impressively quickly...I applaud another good company who has combined with iHerb.

0dfc80cb-8de2-4c09-8f90-145dfbcded43
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

The pills are larger than I expected, but manageable. I appreciate that dosage is lower as I was looking to supplement my intake since I often eat eggs, these are 48% RDV in each capsule.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

These are large and difficult for me to swallow. Keep that in mind if you also have difficulty swallowing tablets. Otherwise, it seems like a good supplement.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

More expensive than the other brand I used to take and also lower dose. But it is rare to find choline bitartarate without inositol for pregnant women and the other brand is always out of stock, so I will keep taking this.