MY

Posted on Aug 24, 2021
For me, it is the magical pill!

For decades I suffered from indigestion, heartburn and stomach upset. As usual, the doctors prescribed anti-acid drugs for me, until nothing worked anymore. This supplement was recommended by Dr. Berg, and I decided to give it a try. From the first day I felt a huge difference; it soothed my stomach and things felt right for the first time in ages. I started eating types of food that I had eliminated one after the other thinking they were behind my indigestion; it turned out that I only needed extra acid instead of killing it. Thank you Country Life and iherb for this gem.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This product has literally saved my life I have low stomach acid and have suffered from Hypochlorhydria and terrible indigestion, depression just to mention the worst.Doctors have prescribed H2 blockers and PPIs for decades causing unbelievable damage to my health when all I needed was to add some of this to each and every meal. Around three months ago I made an amazing discovery that has changed my life for the better I am not sure what compelled me to try this maybe just my reckless nature? I put some of these tablets in a glass with a crushed up Zinc tablet then added 50 ml of Boiling water I waited till all I he bubbles disappeared then added this to a glass of Metamucil (200 ml plus one table spoon) the difference was amazing I am able to think clearly all the time I never get brain fog any more and I never eat any meal with out doing this.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

The best betaine supliment on the market, great price for a 250 bottle. I take a pill with every meal and i honestly can feel how the digestion is way better and faster. Its good especialy with protein shakes. Worth every penny, i buyed 2 bottles so i don`t run out soon :)

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I was taking tecta twice a day (which was working to keep heartburn away) but i wanted to get off the medication. I take 2 of these 3 times a day and its been almost 3 weeks since taking the prescription. No heartburn! I also drink coconut water which i believe helps too. Ordered a second bottle ;)

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I started with 3 capsules as I knew I already had low stomach acid, and I increased dosage each meal by 1 pill until I reached 6 which is when I felt the warming in my stomach. The benefits have been present since I stopped using and I still have plenty left for when I require them. Very good quality product in a nice glass jar.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I like the size. My course of taking this pills will be for 3-4 month and I already have all the amount I need. Taste is fine. No questions to quality, look or taste. Everything as expected from the description. My nutrition said that this product gonna help with weigt regulation in my body. I hope it will.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Acid reflux and heart burn can be caused by not enough stomach acid as well as too much stomach acid. This supplement is great for those who have the former problem of not enough. Even though I ate healthy, I used to have constant heart burn and indigestion several hours after a meal, but since I have been taking Betaine Hydrochloride with Pepsin from ‘Country Life’ before I eat, I never have any digestive issues ever. Been taking it for a couple of years. It works for me. ♥️👍

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

My husband swears by this product - says it really helps with his digestion. He pops a couple after a meal and says it does wonders.

7f958278-d605-4b6f-98bf-944140ac301d
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

It seems contain less HCL than the previous brand we had. But this one is a tablet not a capsule. We can feel the previous one is more powerful.

a1c9b370-c34e-411c-8c36-1a1b19f16035
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

actually my sister bought it for mom and it was great so my mother advised me to buy and me too advise people to buy it.

6df686a6-1acc-42ed-83f8-21e34520622f