MY

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

It is the only time release formula I could find to keep blood sugar down. Really works to stabilize blood sugar together with good food and excercise

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Not sure what it is doing but I joined the gym for the first time in my life after taking this on my first week; I credit all my vitamin supplements treatments and plans to get me here today; thank you Iherb for being part of my recovery

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Used for aging eroded fingernails and actually works, advised by doctor who was right...!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Very good and useful product for your health. It helps me a lot, I will order more. Highly recommend to everyone.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Excellent product, good for increase your energy and good for health

Posted on Dec 4, 2020

I loved this product! Really works. It helped to loose some weight. But be careful if you have a hypothyroidism, as it might reduce thyroid function. Also I noticed some minor irritability while I was on it.

Posted on Dec 23, 2020

I certanly felt the antioxidant effect in my body and mind. It helped my adhd, gave a little nuasea first times but not reflux. Ordered my forth bottle. Highly reccomend, never used any other brand's Ala though.

Posted on Apr 9, 2020

We have been using Country Life products for years because they are gluten-free which we require and their quality. The Active Lipoic Acid is recommended by our physician to help us both with glucose/A1C control. We just recently discovered iHerb.com and will continue using them as a source of Country Life because they are closer to us than our previous supplier and generally have a lower price. Very Happy !

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

One of the best Labs

Posted on May 22, 2022

till now not sure if it works, but will continues till finish the while bottle.