MY

Posted on Feb 15, 2021

Increases good mood...makes you feel very relaxed....sometimes sleepy. I do feel an overall difference in my mood and my outlook on life and how i deal w challenges and people. Will buy again however i will cycle it one month on, one month off

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I guess the formulation is too strong for me. I hope lesser strength is available.

Posted on Jul 5, 2011

I've been having trouble sleeping so I started taking this product about three weeks ago. It's really helped and I've also found that my mood is more upbeat (maybe because I'm finally getting enough sleep!!). I did find I need 100mg for optimum results. It's also helped me finally kick caffeine. I still had the headaches and tiredness, but not the terrible depression that can come with withdrawal. I'll definitely stay on 5-HTP and my second bottle is currently on its way!

Posted on Aug 10, 2008

BioChem products have the GMP seal; for me this acts as an assurance that the claims made on the label are indeed kept within the bottle. This product replaced a pharmaceutical that I had been on for more than 2 years. My med manager insisted GMP when she recommended the 5HTP. The GMP seal and the vegetarian nature of the product immediately make it 3 star. BioChem 5HTP gets 5 stars; it works as well as the previous pharmaceutical. And iHerb gets 5 stars as well with the best price I've found yet for the product and tremendous service as well.

Posted on Jul 11, 2008

So far so good. I have a very stubborn sleep condition, and the 5-HTP enables me to get more sleep than usual. A real plus is no side affects. I purchased your product over others because it is in veggie caps. I wish you had many more products in veggie caps.

Posted on Feb 1, 2008

I had never tried 5HTP before and WOW! What a difference it has made in my life! I started to take it because I was unable to sleep and was having alot of anxiety. I now sleep very well and I am not depressed. I could feel the difference the next morning. I take 50mg at bedtime and 50mg mid morning. I feel incredibly well.

Posted on Mar 4, 2009

after much research I found a combination of supplements that are helping my sleep patterns and gaba and other things for my brainpower! I'm just getting started but I am so happy with my products. i know that you cannot give advice but its too bad that you don't have some interactive program to help people know how things work in combination

Posted on Feb 18, 2021

It helps me to sleep but I didn’t feel any happier

Posted on May 16, 2008

I recommend this over the 100mg because you can find a better dosage. Plus it is always better to take low as a dose as possible.

Posted on Feb 11, 2008

The best 50mg capsules that I've found which also come in veggie caps. I've ordered this product a few times over and am pleased with the results. I do wish though, that there were more capsules to the bottle.