MY
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 3, 2023
These are Delicious!!

I am so happy I tried these gummies! The flavor is delicious and I look forward to my daily dose (trying to eat less sugar, so these have become a real treat for me). These and lots of coffee helped me get through a rough semester at university!!! They really do give me energy.

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

I've been taking these for awhile now and I really love them. I definitely feel the difference when I don't take them. They do, however, taste of beets somewhat. If the taste of beets bothers you, these might not be the gummies for you. I personally love the flavor.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I bought this product as a natural way to ensure adequate circulation after receiving a blood clot diagnosis and also to aid with energy. This product has had remarkable effects on my circulatory issues and keeps me energized as well. It has a desirable taste, was delivered fresh, and certainly tastes like it's made of high-quality ingredients. Will definitely be re-ordering again.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I've tried other beet supplements without remarkable results. These are different! I like the taste of beets so I find these gummies delicious. Within a couple weeks I realized that my hands and knees were not aching and my back was not stiff after sitting or lying down. No other new supplements, it has to be the beet gummies!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I like beets, but don't get the benefit of a daily serving and even though this says it is black cherry flavored you can still get a hint of beet aftertaste. Take care of yourself using this and other great iHerb products. Great flavor and quality and good for you too!

Posted on May 13, 2022

Ok, they're not the greatest tasting, I admit but I strongly dislike beets in general. I take these for the health benefit and I definitely find them useful and notice a difference in energy and circulation after taking these. They do have a strong beet taste that is really just masked by a sweet taste. If you don't like taking pills or powders, this is a fabulous alternative.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Great taste.Makes skin glow.Great for any age.Makes skin glow.Gives extra energy.The quality is great.Great price.Taste really good.Great superfood for any age.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

These are helpful when a sugar craving hits. At least I am getting some healthy supplements in, instead of going to the shop for ice cream.

Posted on May 15, 2022

My dad loves these. Good way to get superfoods and antioxidants into his diet at his age. He loves the taste. Good quality ingredients. His health has benefited with improvements.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I belive it does good for the body, very recommended for water retention. It does taste like beet so you need to be prepared for that.