MY

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

My husband uses these during his long bike rides in the nature and workouts. they're very tasty, and give him the extra boost he needs to go the extra mile. Great packaging and right size and seems like quality ingredients. We order these regularly. I like to taste them myself but he won't let me they're so good :)

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Clif Bars are simply great. Clearly, not everyone has the same taste, but if one likes oat bars and peanut butter, I think these Clif Bars are the best choice for it. Clearly, they taste best when they are fresh, so it is very helpful that iherb specifies the "best before" date on the order page.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I love these bars for putting in my vest while doing long trail runs. Great taste and great energy. I really like the Peanut Butter flavour as it's not too sweet, and most food/drinks for endurance events are very sweet, so a nice change.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021
2051

Good quality of product, great texture package to use and happy to have it one after this as backup since small size. Thanks iherb to provide benefit item to consumer. Tq

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

It stays true to its name - on top of the typical chewy texture of Cliff bars, there are crunchy pieces, and the peanut butter flavor is there but not overpowering.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Although filling I wish it had chocolate chips, it would have lifted the taste alot. But they are good for emergency food! I keep two in my bag at all tim in case I get hungry. I was a bit dissapointed to see the expiration date is not longer, would love to store them over time, but Iherb is very transparent about expiration.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Size and packaging are good. The taste is very agreeable and as expected - peanutty. In terms of texture, it’s equal parts smooth and crunchy. With regard to composition, there’s more carb, sugar, fat and less protein than I would like.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

A runner like me is always looking for an on the go breakfast or mid trail run snack, these nail it. All flavors are solid.

Too sweet for me. But overall the taste is fine. I prefer Nut and Seeds flavour from Clif brand more.

ae376812-4db3-49a1-ae06-2071ef7ad739