MY

Posted on Nov 15, 2021
LOVE IT!

Love the deep chocolate taste and it has a good level of sweetness. Clif Bar is one of my favourite energy bar, size and packaging are great to eat on the go on your busy day. Really give you that energy boost that you need for the day. Hope that iHerb will bring in more flavour.

96db1b09-ee34-403c-b011-74f3a4d02ef2
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

My husband and daughter in law both love these bars! My husband is always running around, not necessarily eating proper meals so a bar provides him with the protein he needs to give him energy to keep going My daughter in law used to eat them when she was in medical school and studying all the time. Now she is mother to a 5 month old and can't always cook a meal so a healthy and delicious snack like one of these bars provides is very welcome! She is nursing so it's important for her to get the extra protein in her diet. And they both love the chocolate taste!

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

A huge portion for me as a energy bar which is surprising! really good for before or after work out or when you are super hungry, this will fill you up for sure. The texture of it is actually quite similar to brownie cakey like, not filled with a significant amount of oats inside and can clearly see it. Nice!

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Chocolate flavour are great! It has bits of chocolate brownie. The bar itself is chewy and great for your snacks too! Definitely recommended to those that like and enjoy milk chocolate Love my clif bar! Hope that they will stock more flavours.

3834ab24-390b-42d6-affc-03491992b7a2
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I know cliff bars from ages now. love them. taste is super good. size is just enough. they are perfect as a snak before or after a workouts. I use them as snacm in the morning and afternoon.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I really enjoyed the subtle brownie flavor. And with 9g of protein it’s easy to keep in your pocket for a quick 5 minute snack.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

It provides balanced nutrition for endurance exercise. I take it for hiking because it’s light to carry and it gives me energy boost to continue my adventure. I like chocolate brownie flavour best, the sweet taste is just right.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Cliff Bars are the best! i bought them for our grandson in college. He was so thrilled with them as he often doesn't eat healthily. These are very filling and nutritious. The cholcolate brownie flavor is absolutely divine!

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I really like Cliff Bars, their business model of quality and integrity and especially the product taste and performance. Thank you, these bars get me through some major cycling exertion...