MY

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I have been a Clif Bar enjoyer for years now and it hasn't let me down yet. The bar is dense and filling, and I love eating it as a mid climbing session snack, or take one instead of a meal in cases of inconvenience and when I'm in a hurry.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I love these Blueberry Crisp Clif bars! I eat two of them for lunch at work. They are delicious! They "chew easily" and aren't like hard granola bars. Their sweet blueberry taste and aroma hit the spot for me. Perfect for snacks too, and I often munch one down when in the mood for a sweet treat, but a relatively healthy one instead of "junkier" ones. Highly recommended!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

This is one of my favorites from the brand - the flavor is nice and simple, and the dried blueberries add some sweetness and texture. These are really big, so they're sooo good as an afternoon snack on days when I'm out of the house from morning to evening!

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Love the balance of sweetness of this bar. Both blueberry and almond giving very nice texture and crunch to the bar. Great for snacks and on the go! Highly recommended for those that is looking for new flavour.

47f78174-05b6-4c65-bee6-db61a0b4e93d
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

The key is in the name. I actually prefer chewy and there is some chewiness to the bar as a whole - in that it is neither hard nor crumbly - but the crispiness is unmistakable. It's nice to have an energy bar with a fruity taste. So many alternatives are all about the chocolate with peanut butter, cookies, or cookie dough. It is still very sweet so I find it best with plain water. The size is right, too. 68g is in the 'sweet spot' so to speak. It doesn't leave you needing more nourishment during a workout but neither do you feel you need to split it up.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

A runner like me is always looking for an on the go breakfast or mid trail run snack, these nail it. All flavors are solid.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

This flavour of cliff bars is great, and should be popular with a wide range of people. The blueberry goes really well with the granola of the bar and it's not overly sweet. Give it a try.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Have seen these bars recommended in every vegan community's facebook page so I had to try them for myself! Not sure why I chose this flavour but I will definitely be trying a different one next time as it wasn't my favourite taste. Much smaller in size than I thought they would be but they were very filling and I have consumed almost the whole box in just over 3 months (I don't use them as protein bars for workouts, more like regular museuli bars).

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

It’s nice , but I prefer chocolate brownie or peanut butter

43608756-126e-4b00-b02b-da3963d2ef5b