MY

KellyK
Posted on Mar 29, 2022
So so good!

Dr. Christopher was a pioneer and master herbalist. I trust his blends and have been using them and recommending them for years. I am a Holistic Nutritionist and the liver can get taxed from daily living (the environment/drinking/eating high fat) and so this blend can be taken DAILY, yes daily! If this helped you, please consider liking :)

4d24e511-5feb-4d08-8fc0-d31a60367376
Posted on May 1, 2022

I have a fatty liver I was constantly falling asleep from fatigue at work and was taking 5-hour Energy drinks. Which was causing crashes with the change in diet to a plant-based diet and I have just used up my first bottle I no longer suffer from fatigue and have lost some weight this product is great I love the ingredients in it I'm going to buy my second bottle. Quality is good. Size not bad.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

When your liver is clean you have more energy,this combination cleans top to bottom. EVERY pill we take, every thing we eat or drink is filtered through the liver so it does need occasional cleaning for a few months! This is the best cleaner! So easy to order and it ships quickly!

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

My boyfriend does not feel any discomfort after eating. Bloating is gone. He does not worry anymore from gallstone attack if he eats more than the usual. He starts to gain weight as well. Truly amazing product! Definitely will order again.

2d995a0d-af73-4a53-ba27-27aeb9de98fd
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Excellent product One Daily Multivitamin, 60 Caplets can be taken by adult men over 50 years of age who usually go through tremendous changes in their body cycle. There may be loss of bone density due to decrease in the Calcium absorption and Vitamin D deficiency. Or may suffer from prostate related issues or may feel tired all the time .

Posted on May 10, 2022

I bought this product for a friend who had his gallbladder removed. He said that the medicine was very good, it made the digestive system smooth, and there was no bloating in the stomach. He has used 3 courses, combined with a liver cleanser. His digestive system is fine now, and he will continue to use it.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I’ve heard this product has a lot of great health benefits for liver/gallbladder so thought I’d incorporate into my diet. The pills are small so they are easy to swallow. I love that this supplement is a lot more affordable compared to the other brands. Great purchase! I will definitely buy one again.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I've been using this for many months now & I keep on buying it again & again. I do not have any pains due to my stones. There's no bitter taste to this medicine as well! Highly recommended!

Posted on May 24, 2022

This is one of the best liver cleansing products, It gently cleanse the liver, provide energy and address both hormonal and nervous aspects of depression.