MY

Memepodesta
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This formula really does help us ladies going through the change. I have been taking it for about 3 months and all is well. The ingredients are appropriate for these recommendations and depending on the severity of your symptoms you can up the dosage. I will continue to purchase this product .

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

2 caps a day to regulate and balance hormonal changes.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love these herbs and iHerb provides great service and very fast shipping!

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

I take this formula because I read Dr. Cristropher recommended it for prolapse, together with the Female Reproductive Formula and other measures. I hope it will help!

Posted on Jun 21, 2021

I have been taking red clover capsules twice daily for warm/hot flashes during the day and night. It actually helped tremendously, but I thought I would order this hormonal changease and try it and add to the red clover. It seemed to really throw my body off and my symptoms were much worse. I only used them for a couple of days. I'm not sure if it was due to taking both herbal formulas together that may have been too much, but I had to stop the hc. It may be fine alone and work, but I didn't want to take that chance after my experience.

Posted on Jan 8, 2009

I like this formula very much because it doesn't have the Dong Quai included in it that most of the Menopause formulas have. I have read in herbal books that this herb stimulates or causes new uterine tumors to form. I have not used it that long yet, but it seems to help with the hot flashes.

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

Superior product and range. Have used Chrisopher's Formulas for more than 20 years and always been very happy with it.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Amazing

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

just started it to fix my hormones it’s good so far!

Posted on May 31, 2021

still trying it out, so far no bad effects. My period was pain-less, maybe with the help of this.