MY

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
Wonderful mix of herbs for eye health

I have been buying this, among other Dr Christopher’s formulas. Herbal eye has been very helpful in relieving my husbands dry eyes and with floaters too. He has felt great improvement with dry eyes issues . Dr Christopher’s product don’t have any chemicals or fillers. Only herbs and vegetarian capsule. easy to swallow capsules and generous quantity in the bottle

Bought this, second time, for brother's cataracts and glaucoma. Has definitely helped. He has diabetes and cannot have surgery, so this has stabilized the process.

Posted on May 1, 2021

I'm required to wear glasses while driving because my eyes were testing not so well. That used to make sense to me, because I couldn't read signs easily, unless I wore my glasses. Since taking this product, I see better without the glasses. I need to go back in and re-take the vision test!

Posted on Mar 15, 2021

Recently I have had retina problems and I needed urgent help prior to see my retina specialist. The Original Formula including other nutrition I am taking significantly have relieved strains in my eye. I am 80 years old and do not wear glasses. Fortunately, most herbal products helped me. I thank you, iHerb.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I love this herbal eye formula. It seems to really help with eye problems/pain and I recommend it.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

have only tried 1 bottle, it seems to help my eyes a bit

Violettie
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I could not tell any effect of this! I only done with one bottle, so i guess this type of herbs supplements are for long term maintenance. So gotta be very hardworking to consume it :)

Posted on May 10, 2022

I love Christopher's 100% natural products but haven't taken this enough to report any benefits yet.

4NEKOS
Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I have started taking this recently. Will update when I see results.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Helps maintain nice eyebright vision nice complex with no added chemicals