MY

Lady Annabella
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

a super small amount goes a long way. I keep it in the fridge and I apply it in the evening and morning, literally a pea size is enough for my whole face and neck. I really like the ingredients and the light consistency. However if you have oily skin, consider this more of an option for a night mask/cream as it has an oily texture. The scent is particular so if you are very fancy on smells you might find it smells funny.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Loved that it only contains natural ingredients. Look forward to trying and share the feedback here. Fabulous facial cream! Radiant and healthy looking skin which shows quite fast after using a day or two. Love it soooooo much! Highly recommended. The texture is a bit like paste. I use tiny bit to spread over my face. No need to use much so last long. Mild lemony scent which is also very pleasant to use. My favorite to go for facial cream! Trusty Christopher's!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I am pretty low maintenance when it comes to cosmetics for my skin. I have been using very natural and mostly homemade combinations of essential oil and carrier oil. I have been working more outside in the sun and felt like I needed something else and I have to say WOW this is it! It feels super soft and nourished on my skin. Not oily at all. I feel it keeps my skin clean I hardly need to have a peeling. I will order more!!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

This is a great facial balm. Perfect for winter, it's lovely and rich. My skin is lovely and soft with it. I ordered a second pot. Be prepared for a herbal smell, some people might mind it, if they're not used to this type of product. I love this and will keep ordering it.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Lemony smell, thick consistency, which I love since I tend to dry skin, super natural. Love how it feels. Would only get this for nighttime usage. It's too thick for daytime use.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Nice fresh and light and smells great (lemon). Great cream and you only need a little, because it goes a long way! Please keep in the fridge for best results, especially if you live in warm weather

Posted on May 6, 2022

Wonderful to moisturize hands that spend time in the garden. The scent is unique. Use it daily for radiant hands and cuticles. This is the best product I've found for hands and works great on feet too!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I have only been using the facial cream for a week but my face feels softer and more hydrated - not dry like it was before.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

I use only coconut or olive or another organic oil. And a raw vegan diet. I look alot younger than my age as I ask people and they always guess 5-15years younger. Owen fox

57ae663c-f903-4900-8a20-c3b9c4a85052