MY

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

PURE DHA for childens very useful supplement for to support children's health. DHA deficiency can repair a lot of damage to children's body. It supports the immune system, mental health. The taste is very pleasant and very desirable for children .CHILDLIF company is famous for its products to support the child's body and are of high quality.

Dha is always good for growth. The trick is to find one that my 4yo son takes too, and actually likes. This checks the box for us, we do not struggle and he is always reminding us to let him have his daily dose.

d04f2390-7d3d-4fd1-afad-202d07241876
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Ingredients are the ones I’ve been looking for, my kids love like the taste, very easy to use, size is perfect, the package arrived a bit late due to some delays, but overall the benefits from this product is awesome, it suits my kids age 5 & 10yo, good supplements to their young active minds, I serve this to them at night frequency 4-6 caps

Posted on May 8, 2022

My kids love the taste so it is a great treat for them, and I'm happy coz they get all that DHA goodness rather than munching on a gummy. ingredients are clean enough and packaging is good. If you live in a warmer climate, keep these in the refrigerator so that they don't stick together so much. Hope that helps!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I tried the Cod Liver Oil from the ChildLife but it smells fishy and if by accident flow on the clothes it will last very long the fishy smell and the taste wasn't acceptable for my daughter, but with this DHA softgels all the problems are solved. Taste great, same quality ingredients.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I tried it once before and although it does have a fishy taste after biting, it's still tolerable. My daughter age 3 years old loves it, she does not mind the taste, quality is great, a good supplement to add, has loads of benefits as well. We keep in the fridge after opening.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I have been giving this supplement to my 7 month old daughter for the past 3 months. I add 1 softgel capsule to her meal or milk at a time and she doesn't reject it which is so important when it comes to babies!! Opening up the capsule can be a bit messy but overall acceptable.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I have not started to use it. My friends recommend this brand. Hence I bought it for my child. The package is received in good condition. Delivery is also fast. Oh just realized that the expiry date is quite fast. 3 months only

c7591d46-eb19-4816-9781-75bf45f032e6
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Taste is sweet ,2 of my kids like this omega so much.nor like other omega with fishy taste after drink it.size is small and easy melted and swallow for kids

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My first time giving it to my baby. I’m very happy with the size, was easy for my baby to swallow. Fast delivery and great packaging. Top quality and safe ingredients.