Page 1 - Reviews - Korea Ginseng Corp, Cheon Nok Extract, Korean Red Ginseng & Deer Antler, 1.06 oz (30 g) - iHerb
MY

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I bought this Korean red ginseng and deer antler from 'Cheong Kwan Jang' to compare it to the regular Korean red ginseng products from the same brand. I personally did not feel much added energising effect from the deer antler to justify the premium in price. It could be that there simply isn't enough deer antler in this product. I think the 100g Korean red ginseng extract from the same manufacturer (available on iherb) offers the most bang for the buck and I will be buying that instead. (I am not discounting the effect the of deer antler in general and it may work for some people.)

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Love it.. I use to have cold fingers but not anymore my overall health improves. And I manage to lose some weight of this (without any form of exercise mind you) Haha!!😄

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

yes, it's a good tonics, you just take a small drop, that's enough, it's very concentrated, and you can feel it, just streight to your soul.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

Excellent product. Gives you a boost when you’re feeling tired. Works well with warm water, it’s a good one but it runs out very fast though.

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

This is a high quality ginseng extract , it’s worth the price ! I take it in the morning with warm water. I feel that my energy levels went up. The o my down side is that it ends quick quickly, one pot last only three weeks . I bought a second one!

Posted on Apr 6, 2021

I use this in the morning and put it in a warm water, mix it and drink it as my first drink in the morning. I am not sure if I can tell any difference of my health improvement but the ingredients themselves are beneficial and back when i lived in Korea many people used to take it . Will see ! Probably will have to get another jar to tell the difference.

Posted on May 5, 2022

The product is very good. Tasty,the consistency is nice and the colour is deep.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

During this time, extra protection is very important. Red ginseng can help in immune support

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

It helps to stay alert. I drink every morning, mix with water and ice.

Posted on Jan 6, 2021

the ginseng is thick and bitter.i like it very much.i make it 3 to 5gr with a little bit of warm water and stir it.