MY

PurebloodRedhead
Posted on Jun 8, 2022
A Fabulous Supplement for My Pups!

The packaging on these chews is great because it makes the differentiation against smaller sized Charlie and Frank supplements easy. On the practical side, my dogs love these! They line up when I rattle the canister, ready for their "treat". "Treats" that come with great health benefits and at a very affordable price.

fa092f6a-a221-4c7c-8334-3cc5e2472880
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

At first, my dog sniffed it for a few seconds and hesitated. But after he tried it, he loved it and was able to consume it the next day like a snack! He loved it and we noticed he was livelier. I guess he felt the energy in a good way thank you for this! The quality and ingredient is good! Size and package too

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Posted on May 25, 2022

My dog loves it and my vet agreed that the ingredients are excellent . The Quality and the size are perfect for my little ladies and the benefits for the my girls are always a concern for me and these vitamins have help I see improvements in my Morgan who is and older American cocker spaniel and both Morgan and my Daisy love the taste

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Vitamins for dogs are essential for a furry friend - as are minerals and trace elements. They provide the dog with a healthy, vital and active life. It is extremely important to choose a quality dog food that includes a comprehensive range of all vitamins as well as minerals, and in such a form that the dog's body can absorb them. Most importantly, dog vitamins and minerals are natural, derived from vegetables, fruits, spices and herbs.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

my dog has often eaten chews that are either vitamins or for joints but Always has snubbed them b4 the container is half empty. So far he has eaten this chew everyday without one snub or upturned nose. These are finicky dog approved & get 5 stars from me because it is!

Posted on May 17, 2022

Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖

d5ee9f4b-adba-4162-b3c9-b70884ae8c7e
5523d2ce-f076-4643-823b-3b939d10f355
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

These vitamins seem ok. My dogs eat them readily enough. I have not seen any changes in coat or anything. My Aussie has allergies that seem to be about the same. Good price, but not sure I’ll buy again. My dogs don’t usually have bad breath as the bot taste that help. The ingredients seem to be pretty good as well.

342663ae-b339-4729-b40a-05a821327f02
4c3750ac-a70a-4a8a-b2b8-075db2ca4839
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Love this multi-vitamin is chewable I don't need to force feed my dog. He regards it as a treat which makes it easier for him to take vitamins.

358b1cf6-9750-415f-9c79-169510a76d92