MY

Posted on Aug 20, 2021
Seems effective!

The tablet is bigger than i initially expected but it is easily crushable. I crush then mix with his food twice a day. I have been giving for about three weeks now. Hope it is effective on joints especially. One is sure, he poops more than ever.. The poop glows! The probiotics must be effective. I am willing to make another purchase soon!

70107893-3227-4121-a8e9-50cf6322b36e
aea48c16-66bd-43b7-bd1f-bc2ed198f14d
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Our 25lb Chihuahua-mutt mix loves these things! They are usually the second treat of the day for him. The treats are soft enough for his mouth (missing some teeth) and feels like he's eaten something, he doesn't swallow it whole like smaller treats. The container travels well too. He's an older dog, we are confident these will help his diet and improve his health overall.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I am using in my dogs about two weeks, but i dont feel any diference yet. I have two french bulldogs with alergy and the support dosent work for them. Maybe i need to keep more time . They love the taste and i keep for them during 3 month to see if works against sking alergy . I recomend!

0ed159ad-f805-47df-a712-cbfe6b7368b1
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I have a 12 year old puppy he has suffer all kind of illness since he was very young. I got this ones because i saw it offered 4 benefits in 1 . He has digestion issues and has had disc problems too ill update more info about my results when i have more time with the product.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

it's too early to tell the benefits of this since its just been a week, but my dog can't get enough every time I give it to her. The taste could really be good perhaps? Packaging is nice and the ingredients indicated gives me assurance that my dog is protected.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

I have 2 chocolate fur babies. A Labrador and a mini pincher. This 4-in-1 supplement is my only choice to maintain the over all health of my fur babies. It has everything that they need to keep them beautiful and heathy. It has joint support ( labradors are commonly afflicted with knee and hip dysplasia), vitamins & minerals, probiotics for their digestive health and also keeps their coat shiny.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Was looking for an all-in-one vitamin for my dog. Specifically one that has glucosamine. Saw good reviews for this one and decided to give it a try. Delivery was fast. My dog is not particularly picky, so hope he likes this one.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I had this brand before, and the list of high quality ingredients in this composition is quite impressive. I was looking for vitamins for younger age dogs, but did not find any. The package is big enough to keep my chihuahuas going for some time. Looks like they madly exited about the taste))))

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

bought for my senior dog who is coming to 11 yrs old . concerned that she may hv joints problem later on .. not her favorite treats and she takes awhile to bite but eventually finished her 2 chews daily.... Bought for my old senior 11 yrs old dog .. concerned abt joints problem in later stage.