Page 1 - Reviews - Cetaphil, Healthy Glow Daily Cream, Deep Hydration, 1.7 oz (48 g) - iHerb
MY

Posted on May 27, 2022

At last, I've found a moisturizer that does its job! My skin has become sensitive and dry and this hydrates my skin. It has a slightly fresh scent but it doesn't irritate at all. Woke up and my skin still felt hydrated. Finally found 1 moisturizer that I can use for both day and night.

Posted on May 21, 2022

So I have combo skin- dry/rosacea/mild acne and it’s very hard to find a moisturizer that takes care of all 3 without irritating one or a combination of all the skin issues but this moisturizer here is sooo good, I live in South Fl and does well with this weather but I was in Denver, CO recently where it was still cold and dry and it held up so well as well. Definitely worth trying out.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I loved the cream . It has very slight scent. I use it twice a day -morning and evening . The cream doesn’t leave the greasy layer on the face . Absorbs fast. The bottle size is pretty small , but it lasts as I didn’t need much cream to apply . I felt that my skin improved , it became more healthy looking and fresh .

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

for my sensitive acne prone oily skin it doesn't do good at all and breaks me out and oils me up even more so i used this as an after shave/wax cream for my legs and armpit and such and it did wonders so I've been restocking for that use ever since (i know it's face cream but it works better for my body and i love how moisturising it is)

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

At last I've found a moisturizer that does it's job! My skin has become sensitive and dry and this hydrates my skin. It has a slight fresh scent but it doesn't irritate at all. Woke up and my skin still felt hydrated. Finally found 1 moisturizer that I can use for both day and night.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I love it Really awesome product Deeply moisturize my skin Also, the lid is tight So that you do not find cream lumpy on the edges

61fb2b13-4e41-47ab-b0ae-3e71009282d0
43bdbaa2-ade1-4973-bbff-c55e3395ba6b
Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I soooo love this. really moisturizes my skin throughout the day.i look so fresh and glowy🥰It has a mild smell on it but over all this is a must have especially winter is coming

f35ed13d-0327-4d25-83ab-b03ef34f2f13
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Really nice and quality is worth it. Scent is good and its applicable to everybody. For sensitive skin also i will repeat my order and recommend also to my friends! Its make ur skin smooth and looking healthy. 18 above can use it, the size is affordable. Package is nice. The benefit is awesome

Posted on May 1, 2022

I have used this product for a few years and it is the only one of several I’ve tried in the $20-50 range that absorbs well, doesn’t leave me with dry patches and doesn’t cause my makeup to gunk up. Oh and it doesn’t have a scent, which I really like!!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I first bought this for my daughter who has dry and sensitive skin but I started using it and I found it to be better than the one I’m using lol! So I’ve just another one! I use it as a day cream before the sunscreen, and as a night cream. It feels very comfortable and not greasy. It’s great for sensitive skin.