MY

Posted on Aug 13, 2022
מצוין!

I like this herbal tea. There is gentle taste and aroma of the different herbal ingredients, including some mint. Usually I don't like mint tea, but this one is not too strong for me. I drink it at night before I'm going to sleep, and it's great. I will order it again.

a5b265f2-7118-4980-8e88-90bae910d7ad
0bf26ac1-c067-4e3b-9f8e-55e8a455be03
62a6907e-025e-4c78-a8c1-ec3ea060e6ba
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I have been looking for this tea every store I could find that sold tea. I used to be able to get it everywhere. It is my favorite tea when I'm stressed out or trying to relax before bed. Very soothing. I'm so glad I found it at iHerb. I ordered a bunch even though the price was high.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I really love the taste. It is minty, gingery, and tastes like licorice. I like the addition of B12 and B6. It really seems to work! I feel relaxed while drinking this. I love the packaging, no staples and no extra waste. The tea is very high quality and worth the cost.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Lovely blend of a nice calming tea. It's perfect for drinking before bedtime, since it is caffeine free and has a wonderful blend of ingredients, with a pleasant taste. I love Celestial seasonings... their high quality teas. It is also a nice sized package and lasts for a good while.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I love the brand This blend has a very nice and rich smell and taste. I don’t find it relaxing but I enjoy it very much . I just hate the packaging. The bags are put in one big bag and you need first to tear one since they come in twos and I need to stick my hand in the bag separate one tea bag pull it out and close the back. Far from hygienic nor is it comfortable

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

A really strong herbal tea, You can taste the cinnamon but not in an annoying way, its so strong to the point you will feel your nerves calm down, tastes amazing!

f812428d-6a6a-4eed-bdbd-5dcf25d200ab
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I like this series of teas, they really are relaxing, the scent is very unusual, but not unpleasant, it is certainly worth a try, especially if you have problems falling asleep. I decided not to drink caffeine after 3 p.m, substituted my usual tea or coffee for this one, it worked for me.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

IHerb shipping is always fantastic even to New Zealand. Other purchases can take weeks to months to get here. I don’t know how they do it but it’s absolutely reliable. And always well packed.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Love love this tea. Perfect for unwinding at the end of the day. The smell is calming and the taste is herby and not too strong. My favorite flavor of Celestial Seasonings.