MY

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I previously bought fish oil kids for my children aged 9 and 4 years old, now I tried COD Liver oil, my daughter likes it the same as fish oil before, they are both always excited every time they consume it, investing in health from an early age for our beloved children starts with Omega 3 from carlson, it’s great 👍

20c60681-fcd3-4f49-aa4e-089144599360
Posted on Aug 30, 2021

everyone knows this is really hard to make your kid eat the fish oil. But this one has a nice lemon flavor which makes it pretty eatable for both kids and adults. Both of my kids ate it without any complaints, so I’m going to order it another time the next fall

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

It is not often that you can find a brand of cod liver oil that is pure and tastes good. You don't get a string fishy or lemony smell here. Just nice! Good for supplementing omega 3 and vitamin D suitable for any age young and old. Note this is kids size. Should have gotten the adult size one.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Arrived well-packaged and on time. The size of the bottle is just right and usually lasts a month with 2 kids. Taste is acceptable. Kids have no concerns or bad reactions to it. Our family use it frequently as a daily supplement in their meal. I saw a significant improvement in their health since it has a high amount of vitamin D.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I have been using this product for my 6 year old son who doesn’t eat fish to supplement. It tastes great and he takes it without hesitation! I have also tried lemon flavour which is equally good. I like that this is high potency unlike a gummy (that you might usually choose for a child) and comes from a well established company.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Fish oil helped my son to attain speech. We still give it to my 2 kids for maintenance. We usually get Nordic but tried Carlson. Was similarly good. Cant really tell the difference

Posted on May 21, 2022

very pleasant taste! my child drinks it with a bang! More precisely, eat with food. I add this oil to his porridge, soup, and the food becomes even tastier thanks to the lemon. Really good product , I recommend!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

i have dry skin eczema and many people say cod liver oil good for eczema. so, i try this product, and yas its really helpfull. cod liver oil could repair skin barier🌼