MY

Posted on Dec 31, 2021
Very effective and worth your money

I find it good not great, the size is big for what its used for so I split it in half. the packaging is in foil wrapping which is quite difficult to peal off and can be sharp enough to give you a paper cut. I have added the picture for size reference and packing. i don't regret buying it at all I have completely stopped using estrogen cream for my sjogren's syndrome dryness after I started using this product its so effective but the package could be better.

fd5a110c-1ea6-452d-90d4-7bfe48edde4c
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

These suppositories are my new best friend. I struggle with lichen sclerosus and these really help reduce discomfort with intercourse, and help soothe in general. I usually put 1/2 of one in before bed most days, I find that's enough to moisturize internally and externally without making a mess. The fact that there aren't any irritating/concerning ingredients makes me so happy!!

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I really cannot live without these! So easy to use, I use one a day and it definitely helps with the menopausal atrophy. I live in the uk & there isn’t anything as good or effect as this, they are so good I have them regularly shipped from the USA. Thank you iherb, you’re amazing!

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I've been going through menopause the last year or so, and things have gotten a little, well, uncomfortable in the lovin' department. These suppositories have really helped my lady parts to not be so sensitive. I use them in conjunction with another personal lubricant that I also buy from IHerb.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Amazing something that actually works for VA, tried hundreds of other products even supplements, used this once and for the first time in over a year I feel human again I have no idea why this one works and all the others did not , I would a absolutely recommend this product , no need to just accept and put up with anymore give it a try.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Great product, quality ingredients, I'm using this product for menopausal womens health issues, and asked my Gynocologist about the ingredients in these and He said they are good. Have been using this product for 3 years without problems. I like that these are made with natural ingredients and no hormones, the vitamin e is a plus. The price is affordable for my budget as well. Thank you IHerb for stocking this product, will purchase again.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Been using Key -E suppositories. For last few weeks I was so sceptical of using but I didn’t want to use Estrogen creams due to side affects.. My skin is quite sensitive ..So i did my research and tried product and as really helped with Dryness I use at night as moisture can leak out but nothing to complain about ..if worried insert and put panty liner on .. This has made a lot of difference with partner , insert just minutes before and believe me they don’t even no but feels great for both party’s … So yes I will keep using this product as directed …

Posted on May 16, 2022

I’m very pleased I found this product it works perfectly for us. Couldn’t be happier it’s easy to use lasts and is far less messy than gels and lubes being made from coconut oil is also kinder to the environment too. Thank you iherb I have not been able to find anything else like this available for purchase in Australia . Absolutely recommend

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I like these a lot. I use them for dryness. They work fairly well. Certainly better than nothing at all. My only complaint is that my sheets are stained because it leaks out during the night. I am a very during sleep. I have tried to place towels underneath my body but they never stay in place.

Before using I’ve read some other reviews and according to them I’m using just half of the suppositoire not to make mess. It works! I find them quite nice and moisturizing. Didn’t have any secondary effects or allergic reactions. The only thing is packaging, it’s a little tricky to open them at first, I lost few of them , they literally flew out of the packaging. So just take your time opening them