MY

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
Excellent! 💫💫💫💫💫

Lately, i had problems to focus on my job, so I decided to do something about it. 💁‍♀️ I would say, that Rhodiola helped me to concentrate from the first day on. Really amasing. Suggested usage is one capsule a day, with food.. I take one pill a day, but on emty stomach, as recomanded in the iherb quiz. Defenetly will order it again.

c29627a8-7e0e-4617-b796-14c461dc8daa

I use 500mg of this every morning with my coffee as an adaptogen to support healthy cognition. It stops energy drain and or mental fatigue and supports focus and cognition. I highly recommend if you need better focus and mental energy. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I have been taking Rhodiola Rosea supplements for the past 6 months. I started taking it because I heard a lot of positive reviews about it. I figured that I should give it a shot since it had such great results for so many people. I wanted to see if it would help me with my fatigue and stress. Over the past 6 months I have realized how it has helped me with my stress and fatigue in so many ways, so I have decided to keep taking it. I have had so much success with it that I even recommended it to my friends and family. It’s great for anyone who wants to improve their energy and mood. It can help you feel more positive and motivated throughout the day. After trying this product from the California Gold Nutrition brand, I found it to be more potent than other supplements I have been taking before. Therefore, I fully recommend it.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

A good product. This product is more of a boost strength and confidence than it is a stress relief and calming. So if you're looking for more strength and confidence this is a good choice. If you're looking for lowering stress, anxiety, calmness and so on you might find better ones and this product has a way of boosting serotonin as well.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This was recommended to me by a doctor to help recover from long haul covid, I have taken it for a few weeks and my endurance, energy and sleep seems to be improving. I find the veggie capsules easy to take and I am feeling gradually better. I say give it a try!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Only just started taking it, and I decided to try it for ongoing anxiety issues. It’s no Valium, but already I feel more able to confront unpleasant anxious thoughts without going so deep down an anxiety spiral. If your anxiety isn’t quite at a clinical level (in which case definitely go see a doctor) I recommend you try this first.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I took ashwagandha when I had a period of depression. It didn't help me much. Now I take rhodiola and l-theanine and I feel better. I guess it's individual. The product is nice and I trust the brand to offer high quality supplements.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

One of the best quality ingredients you can find, for all ages, hemp, package, good benefits, composition is great, you can feel improvements, good supplement to put in your diet, no concern, no taste, you are doing the best choice trying this product, you can see the results, try for yourself and see for yourself

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Great value for the price. Seems to be doing what Rhodiola does, supporting energy, boosting mood, helping with stress response. I will buy again. I appreciate only having to take one capsule in the morning with this dosage. Ingredients seem to be high quality. Please click thumbs up if you like this review