MY

Macrofila
Posted on May 31, 2022
отлично для суставов

it works even better than collagen type 2 with my legs pain. Every morning with cup of coffee. Add some coconut creamer and it becomes so tasty! When you try collagen for your skin- remember, that first of all it will move to necessary parts of the body- joints, vascular and only after that you will see results on skin. Don't wait mirical from it to your face. I'd advise it better to sportsmen or people with joint problems. If you are not too old- you'll see result in a week! My cat appreciates it too as you can see))).

ec1113bb-4670-4d22-a009-17d10d9fddcd

This product offers me a SAFE & EFFECTIVE way to add the collagen I need everyday! No GMO's , No Dairy/Bovine Products is crucial for my health. I use the 7.26 oz / 206 g size as a handy way to get my afternoon nutrition! I carry it in my gym bag and use it pre-wprkout as well. It's a convenient size and fits snugly in my bag. I highly recommend you buy this product AND the larger size as well for home! Here I am just finishing a stretch and loading up on my Collagen & CGN Plant Based Protein!

53f91379-e7ba-4226-81c5-881c4c3707d1
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

My career as a Wildlife Photographer came to a halt two years ago, at 65 years, when arthritis took a toll on my body and my weight carrying capacity reduced due to muscle fatigue. A research on collagen benefits helped me regain energy and trekking abilities carrying a minimum 10 kilograms load and gave my bird photography a fresh lease of life. I love the bonuses more though….. a healthy and a fresh looking skin and better hair quality.

6906b230-13d7-4fb1-8f09-f5726961c7b5
ae393e4c-b759-4890-9d38-899dece81cfa
Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I suffered from loin pain for many years . I have see orthopaedics, Rheumatologist, chiropractors, physiotherapy,acupuncture, but no use of my pain. I almost feel upset and disappointed. When I searched about vitamin but found that the collagenUP can be helpful for joint and bone . So I tried to add it to my trolley. After I took on the 10th day, my loin pain almost subsided ! I feel surprise and really want to share my happiness here .

bb5c1356-8d37-46db-8039-d964078d2670
Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I feel more dewy skin and shainy in less than a month, I use it on the morning with apple juice of room temperature empty stomach before eating my breakfast an hour, but you should to be careful when use the scoop because they write on scoop daily they didn't mean the full scoop , no the mean to the line in the midle of the scoop ( like a half ) see in the pic ..

a8f36450-e208-4cb6-ae2f-dc6ec2b72ac6
a2311065-1e44-4ee7-baba-bb9ed606e80b
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I have been using this product now for over five years. I am going on 70 years old. I had gastric surgery and became very short of protein. I pop a couple of scoops in a drink bottle along with a hydration mix and drink it through the day. There is no fishy taste or smell, and it keeps my protein levels as expected. Along with that, it keeps my skin fresh, and people say I only look 40. I highly recommend this product.

45ec1abe-de1c-46b5-a924-de13f4d27246
Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Amazing for my hair growth. That was my main concern. I have been using Collagen Up for over 5 months now and as you can see from the photo, my hair has improved and I can feel the thickness (left was taken August 2020) and right Aug 2021). I still have the normal hair fall but I am not that concern (as this maybe the age factor and hormone) I can also feel the skin become more taut. This is an added bonus for me as ive mentioned my main concern is the hair loss. Love it!

a1306b85-9fed-4d41-a7fc-0b07a968fd27
5fb5d914-f148-4ece-9f13-3c49edd4daf9
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

not here to promote the product but to give credit where is due. its a thumbs up 👍 for me. worked and is still working for me. i thank God my knees have improved within 4days of use. its working 💪 i love i love i love i love am already back to my squats. its been 2 years of severe pain on my knees,can't climb stairs but now i can with alot of ease. am grateful will purchase more and more.

a522c0ee-9722-4127-be9f-7e58838c80a4
Posted on May 15, 2022

Everything about this collagen powder is just amazing! Its easily soluble and completely tasteless. I bought the iHerb blender the tumblr along with this one. At first, you notice after you shake the bottle, the solution is white like chalky but it turn clear after a while. Have a great one with this one. upDATE: This is really the best!

1dabd115-60e9-4bc6-86ec-807f6830eb3f
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

this is my favorite supplement from iherb. everyone without fail I pre-order it before my existing once finishes. I suffered a lot from back ache.im in my late 30ies.my left knee would hurt a lot at night. and there was a persistent back ache as well. I have benefit from this product. it's a daily part of my diet. initially I would use it 1st thing in the morning with a little bit of orange juice. but now I can have it with plain room temperature water. it taste mild . so once u get used to it not a biggy. I had noticed an improvement in My back and knee pain. also since this is marine sourced it is halal for me to consume. great dietary supplement. it's been more than 3 times or 3 months I have consumed California gold nutrition COLLAGEN UP

deab7824-267f-4d28-853b-70ccb53751fd