MY

3,145
1,315
Posted on Feb 18, 2022
Excellent! California Gold Nutrition Astaxanthin AstaLif Pure Icelandic

Astaxanthin seems to have made a significant difference in my resilience. Astaxanthin is a naturally occurring carotenoid that, due to its unique structure, performs an important role in cellular free radical protection and healthy immune system responses. Addresses 1) brain health 2) eye health 3) aging 4) cardiovascular health 5) muscle endurance and recovery and 6) skin health.

2a0531f6-175b-48cd-9e18-b5d77d0c77c4
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Very good quality vitamine, I can recommend this to help you to benefit from the ingredients incl antioxidant to improve your daily life and increase your energy level. Size, mg and price the package good, does not have a specific taste. Easy to consume, does not give irritation to skin.

00266225-4994-4130-a3ec-ec25f15fe99d
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Astaxanthin is one of most strong antioxidant to keep people young and active. It's the best taking in the morning with fatty food, without caffeine. I bought this with brand 50% off sale, I compaired other products but this is the cheapest, 12mg is quite high dose as well, this is the value for money!!

ba23d8b1-4192-4cb7-8693-80886a3c77a4
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I purchased this because I heard it helped with sunlight absorption and was like and “internal suntan”, but learned about more of its benefits and am impressed that it’s really helped my sore knuckles. My thumb hurt so bad that it was even hard to grub the blanket at night. Now I have no pain in my thumb after taking these for about a month. I take 3 a day. Love them, and will be getting more!!

46a5fd5a-f023-4423-9be8-539894866c30
Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Astaxanthin is a fat-soluble antioxidant carotenoid found in the microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis. California Gold Nutrition Astaxanthin contains this powerful antioxidant, which can help support brain, eye, skin, heart, and joint health.* Benefits of AstaLif® Astaxanthin Our supplement is formulated with AstaLif® Pure Icelandic Astaxanthin. This is a preferred form of naturally-occurring astaxanthin known as a 3S, 3’S isomer and is considered biologically active because it can cross the blood-brain barrier.* Clinical studies have demonstrated that astaxanthin supports the brain, eyes, joints and cardiovascular system.* In addition, the free radical scavenging effect of this antioxidant can help to protect the skin from damage from the sun.* California Gold Nutrition Astaxanthin features premium quality AstaLif® Pure Icelandic algae that is extracted by a solvent-free supercritical CO2 technology. When taken as directed, this provides a 4-month supply.

cb70a609-75c8-4759-971e-dda4a1851c01
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This is the fifth time I have ordered this product because I am very satisfied with it. The quality/price ratio is excellent, as always with IHERB, which fights for the lowest possible prices. Thanks to astaxanthin I have fewer wrinkles and I look better. Also, I have better muscle recovery after workouts at the gym.

13a45250-ff2c-402c-86c4-50cfefd72c53
Posted on May 14, 2022

It was on a good promotion and I bought it even though the dose is high. I take 1 capsule every other day to prepare my skin for summer. With such preparation, I, who am very white, do not burn in the summer, but directly turn black. It reflects very well on my hair and grows much faster. Besides all this, I tear 1 capsule and put it in my face cream in the summer. I am fascinated by the effect !!!

2cff33ab-f765-4b81-a046-547a1dcc3f5f
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Great product. I bought this after I’d tried it before by my friend recommendation. This one is great for me because I have to work on my computer screen for long time a day. I have been using it for a while now, and found it very reliable, which is pointing to high quality of the ingredients.

671a9b87-dfd2-4f4e-9d5f-e8e2af31d4a6
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Astaxanthin 12 mg is very super antioxidant. they can keeps skin moist and healthy. After take only 1-2 weeks, you can see the good results that your skin is improvement and moisture and healthy. I recommend Astaxanthin 12 mg 1 capsule every day for continue the skin benefit. Good quality and good ingredient for recommend to family and friend.

e4f0b304-62c5-4787-86d5-7ccd59cf6c8e

It's a superstar product from the CGN brand. I love this so much. I started consuming Astaxanthin 3 years ago, and I always choose GCN Astaxanthin. It's cheaper than other's brands, but at the same time, better quality than others. I also recommend my member's family or my friends to use it. And it makes them satisfied. Thank you Iherb, for bringing this heaven product to us.

31233221-58f2-450e-bccb-0b1415449826