MY

Based on 16,075 Ratings
12,261
2,446
Posted on Oct 23, 2022
Excellent value for money!

No taste means no junk/artificial stuff added so it's great. Great quality and ingredient. I use it in my smoothies or baking. This size has last me quite a while as I have a couple of Preston powder option. The package has resealable option to keep it fresh.

195ec662-ef69-41e7-a8bb-84a9f2f49e1f
17c2f5bd-9c45-4e34-b011-c18eafca23a3
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Best product for people with diabetic. Nothing other clean protein. Now using this over 7 weeks and muscle growth is as required. Therefore, I can say good whey source is used here. Also there is no considerable hike in my sugar levels after thanking 1 scoop of daily in morning and night. CGL please make more supplements for people with diabetes. Thanksyou

685cbd74-fbe2-46f4-9002-6361ee7fc85e
63a4977c-33f6-4b61-aa43-31deecad239b
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

The powder dissolves completely. Its taste and smell are clear - whey. If you have ever drunk or smelled ordinary whey from cottage cheese, the same one, greenish color and specific taste, this protein looks like it almost like two drops of water. Maybe someone doesn't like this taste, and I'm just thrilled with it. All the complaints that he has on Ayherb come down to taste. I would simply advise such people to take flavored protein. There is no indication of an amino acid profile on the pack, but this is not surprising. With microfiltration technology, and here also membrane, amino acids decompose and their derivatives remain. So peptides and albumins are already in the composition here. I would like to draw your attention to the fact that these forms of proteins can cause allergies, so take a small bucket for testing first. Who would I recommend this protein to? Anyone who uses proteins as food substitutes respects isolates and does not like sweet flavors. And of course, for those who do not cause allergies, and this, as you know, can do any food product.

a5b442b0-e426-43f2-b202-c61d43e4e43d
Posted on May 15, 2022

this whey protein has a good quality it’s ingredients are pure and the size is good the package is practical for every workout I use it as a protein supplement with 1 banana and some nuts I add to them Greek yogurt , it taste so delicious the best fitness drink ever

a60d3376-8f96-44f0-8066-83c0b6844ba9
Posted on May 9, 2022

I was having urticaria from another brand that had recently changed its formulation and added in other ingredients. Found this by California Gold Nutrition - unflavored and only has TWO ingredients (Whey Protein Isolate, Sunflower lecithin). Each serving of 120 calories is made up of 108 calories from protein isolate - that’s 90% - free from additives and artificial sweeteners. Happily - I have no more rashes and itch with the switch to this tub. Highly recommended if you are sensitive to additives, artificial sweeteners, flavorings, food colorings.

119d3ed4-4849-4913-b92d-f9e3232a8dd6
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I was trying this product for the first time. And this is what I OBSERVED. As this is Unflavored, it would be difficult for consumption. But believe me...this is against that condition. I just feel like drinking water when I take this. Also the flavored and the unflavored calories are different which is a good for your body protien and body fitness. The quality superb. A very good supplement. Overall I am enjoying this new product now.

c970efbf-d546-4c01-890e-b051b6f4690f
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Unflavored is always my go-to. It provides literally no limitation to creating your own protein shake. Hershey's + unsweetened choco milk is my latest favorite. Add an extra teaspoon of black sesame powder will give it another layer and it actually takes like Oreo smoothie. Nutrition-packed without guilt. Give it a shot! It'll make your day!

929688b3-1b13-4da4-b7e5-5a8cec5f2c44
949ce625-72a7-4707-b6ba-01e41b30ed5f
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Taste, size, package, quality, and ingredients (whey) are the reasons I chose this product and added it to my list of faves after taking it for two weeks now. I take it with CollagenUP and am ready for my workout /fitness routine after teaching the whole day. Love this tasteless and high-soluble 0-sugar supplement! Perfect for my diet and training.

62062b55-a7c9-42e3-8755-443ec597bd40
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

nice product ...keep using while u r tired after work or u r back from workout ...amazing product...quality is very good.taste is very nice no sugar ingredient..taste is like similarly water with no taste ..I think size is small ..you should increase the size of jar.whey is international high product.packageing is very solid benefit after doing workout .protein is must part of fitness.dit and supplements are clearly mention on jar ..which is amazing things trainings and etc can be found on youtube

dc4370fd-d266-4394-915e-340563f76c69