MY

Posted on May 13, 2022

I had these in the Disney characters packaging my whole childhood and I haven’t had them in a while as they are unavailable to me now. However let me tell you they do not disappoint. A great snack for on the go if you’re on a diet or not.

fa6cc7fa-5570-41f9-b45c-cd4bc5c39703
2c799c11-e9f0-4da7-bc65-b4ee4caa35d1
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

It’s healthy snack for both adults and kids . With the natural sweetness from the fruits and the crispiness after freeze dried . Ideal to bring out for picnic or snack in office or school . The single serve packaging helps in controlling how much I eat at one goal..

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

These are a nice alternative to the snacks my office offers. And it's simplistic in the ingredients. Just bananas and strawberries. I do wish there were a few more fruit options though. But all in all, I would probably get again.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Great product and a repeat customer. My child loves this!! Will definitely buy more

Posted on May 6, 2022

The banana and strawberry is my favourite flavour. Quite sad that they are no longer available in the assortment pack

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I buy these for my granddaughters. They both love them for snacking and lunches! They have a great flavor and are a healthy alternative!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I used these for stocking stuffers for my grandchildren. Great size for a healthy snack .

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Good package and quality. Taste good. Good to mixed with overnight oatmeal .

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

My daughter loves these, perfect to put in her snack box for school.