MY

Posted on May 31, 2022

This works very well to reduce the allergy to pólens on my child, age 7. He asks for it as soon as he starts symptoms when we had not acted preventively. Size is fine to go on his backpack side pocket to school/ in our wallets. It’s the 3rd year we are using it and it is working.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

My daughter (7y) loves these pellets, they're very convenient for use, sweet taste, small packaging so it fits in her pencilbox. It helps with her allergy during spring and autumn. Her eyes are no longer watery, sneezing is not present any more. ...and the price is great! We are very happy with te quality!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

My 3 year old daughter loves this. I purchased another set because we think it works for her. Sometimes we give cetirizine to her if this pellets won't work. But upto this time, by God's grace, its working for her. I think for two weeks upto now, we only gave cetirizine to her thrice.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Posted on May 16, 2022

If you have allergies and want to see if this will help you get off prescription allergy meds like I did, get THIS. The adult meltaway tabs are great, the regular Rhinallergy pellets are great, but these kids pellets are the same as the adult - just w different packaging - so if they’re out of the adult, just get these!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

i was searching for a good alternative to cetirizine and I'm glad i found this homeopathic relief for allergic rhinitis. haven't tried it yet though.. but the bottles are really handy! UPDATE: Tried it for the 1st time yesterday and was honestly shocked it works!

601b0829-8d0c-4624-ac7d-9e7409cc9ca8
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Help ease allergy symptoms for my kid. I even buy the adult one for myself. Easy to use and tastes good. Very good quality, been using products form this brand for years.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Boiron is a trusted high quality homeopathic remedies. This rhine alergy is very effective in my body for the runny nose sneezing alergy symptoms I have. Much better than other brands and blends.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

We live in Florida and these are a lifesaver for my daughter. They work quickly and they work against any of the constant allergens we deal with.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I relied on these a lot this spring when my son’s allergies flared from seasonal changes and environmental trigger. Boiron is wonderful and these are no exception!