Page 1 - Reviews - Bluebonnet Nutrition, Vitamin D3, 125 mcg (5,000 IU), 100 Softgels - iHerb
MY
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

A great high potency form of Vit D3 which is not sourced from lanolin which is extremely difficult to find in pure form. This is fish sourced and super effective. 1 a day, well absorbed can be taken away from food and in small capsule form so size is not an issue. The dosage is right. I use it as part of my immunity boosting protocol. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I have ME so this product is a must. I take it halfway through the day, along with a high dose Ester-C , multi-vit and systemic enzymes. I would highly recommend it as an alternative to D3 products made using lanolin from sheep. These I've found nearly always have nasty additives. This is made from fish liver oil (cod) and has no nasty fillers/binders.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

remember guys this is the best D3 on market. natural Bluebonnet is the only brand I could find that offers a vitamin D3 supplement which is only from fish liver oil. All the others I tried were from fish liver oil and cholecalciferol (which is most likely synthesized from lanolin and from what I've read does not work as well in the body as natural D3 from fish liver oil).

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I love this D3 from Fish Oil. It is easily assimilated by the body. This is a crucial vitamin in a pandemic. D3 upgregulates T-cells which are part of the immune system that kill pathogens like viruses inside cells. I am taking 5000 IU daily to get my level up, but when sick I have taken 100,000 IU a day with no problem (as long as it's from fish oil and *not* from lanolin). Most manufacturers offer D3 only from irradiated sheep's wool (lanolin), which is cheap to produce. So I give major kudos to Bluebonnet for offering D3 from Fish Oil, *and* in different potencies! The quality can't be beat!

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I quickly placed my order before looking at other online reviews. Honestly there are A LOT of negative reviews out there so i was concerned about my order. My concern was completely alleviated - my order arrived incredibly fast, exactly as communicated, and each glass bottle was individually wrapped in bubble wrap. Seems like whatever was going on has been corrected and I will 100% order from Iherb again!

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I bought this D3 on the outside chance that vitamin D3, derived from fish oil may be better than D3 derived from Sheeps Wool. Now I take 5,000 IUs of each. Trying to get my 25-hydroxy D3 blood level, up to 50 ng/mL. Also hoping BlueBonnet's D3 is devoid of any heavy metals or other contaminants.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I use this daily, especially in winter. I like the source (most D vitamins come from sheep wool) and some of the other products from this company.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Great vitamin. I bought these because I had dysphasia and could not swallow pills. One year later I can swallow better and will still keep using these. I’m grateful that These chewable a were available and they taste good.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

My 4 year-old and 6 year-old both love these. Their pediatrician recommended this dose and I was happy to find it in a chewable form that tastes good to them. The pills are small and easy to chew and my kids have no objection to taking them.

legazee
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Came in a great condition, perfectly wrapped. Another good source of Vitamin D3 but I personally prefer the fish oil derived which is also from Bluebonnet. As it was advised by my doctor the fish oil one showed high absorption among her patients