MY

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
No side effects!

I mention side effects because I have food and medication allergies. However, I am able to tolerate these without side effects and reap the benefits. They are also easier to swallow than Solgar's Mag.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Good price and product. Not a doctor, can`t actually measure my bone density, but i believe it works, Been using over two years this product.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Bluebonnet Magnesium Citrate comes in a quality glass bottle. There is no after taste nor stomach upset taken with sufficient water. I take this with an evening meal daily and has been my habit for several years.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I like Bluebonnet products. This Magnesium Citrate can help me to relax and ease the constipation. The only down side is the pill is huge and hard to swallow and therefore, I take away 1 star.

Posted on Jun 17, 2021

Citrate is one of the best types of magnesium. I tried other forms of Mg, but citrate is my favorite. It helps me with sleep, and probably with a bunch of other things. Mg is the mineral that most people are deficient of, from my experience working in a doctor's office. Also, this is a good brand.

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

I started taking magnesium citrate years ago for my restless leg syndrome. I was taking the NOW brand, but they suddenly started making theirs into horse size pills, too hard to get down! I tried these and they are great! They also help with regularity, but don't take too much!

Posted on Jan 8, 2021

my best magnesium I ever had highly recommended I was so sad when it was out of stock a soon it's came back I ordered 3 bottles every night I takes 2 tablets it's helping me to sleep calmely helps my holl body to rest no pain any more specialy my legs I work in nursing home I stand and walk the hall time I start to have Plantar fasciitis in my foot this magnesium help me a lot to relief the pain specialy in the morning , this magnesium going to be my best friend soon I'm going to order another 3 bottles.

Posted on Nov 1, 2020

Will never do without this product again. I accidentally stopped taking this when my doc told me to stop taking so many supplements, but then I experienced a horrifying event with intestinal backup. Then something told me to start taking this product again, which I did, and things went back to normal. I was a big mess without this product.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description and quality indicated on the label! High-quality ingredients of the composition!