MY

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Their services is very impressive, product is awesome and fast shipping services as well , i recommend this seller and product to purchase more excellent product. just try one time atleast . wow , really appreciate for resolving my case and send proper product to me WOW Excellent Good Awesome #1 Product and service ##### quality Awesome ingredient : Very fresh taste: delicious size: Wow composition: nice package: lite

Posted on May 28, 2022

I ordered this for my mother (who has trouble swallowing large tablets), then ordered some for myself. Having looked at a lot of products, it seems to have one of the better Calcium to Vitamin D ratios. Also, most calcium products don't have magnesium. As to taste, I ordered the orange and I am pleased with it. A little chalky of course, but not much and certainly palatable. I will continue to order this product.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

One of my kids has a gluten and dairy allergy. I’ve noticed her teeth begin to decalcify without the calcium from dairy in her diet. Usually, we get this product from Amazon, but thought I would check here since Amazon has become less reliable lately. I’m so glad I did! Loads cheaper than Amazon and it ships out so fast. Plus, with such a low minimum for free shipping, it isn’t very hard to get the same benefits as Amazon, without the pricy membership.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Good product, good flavor for what it is. This seemed to be very heavy on the mag citrate though. Which means you get a laxative effect every time you want some calcium. This may be a plus for some folks, but not for me. I will be switching to a calcium product with a different form of magnesium (glycinate or mag ox) to avoid the laxative side effect.

Once you get past the chalky consistency, this is actually not bad. This helped me a lot after having bariatric surgery, especially during the liquid diet phase. Everyone complained about constipation post-op, but I haven’t had any. I take a shot (30 ml) of this every night and I wake up first thing in the morning and go. I will definitely buy again since I’m on my last few drops of this.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Bluebonnet's Liquid Calcium Magnesium Citrate Plus Vitamin D3 provides calcium in a chelate of calcium citrate, as well as magnesium in a chelate of magnesium citrate and magnesium aspartate in a naturally delicious mixed berry flavor. Plus, this formula contains vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) from natural lanolin. Available in an easy-to-swallow liquid form for maximum assimilation and absorption.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I have been using this product for years and highly recommend it as a great calcium and Vitamin D source. Take it right before bedtime for optimal absorption. Added bonus: the magnesium works overnight to loosen thing along the digestive system/bowels for effective bowel cleansing the next day.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I’ve tried a few different brands and flavors, I like this one the best. I look forward to taking it before bed each night. Not sure if it’s working but at least I’m taking it and it tastes good.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

It have a lovely taste, might taste chalky at first but then I got used to it and loved the taste, I helped me regulate my bowel movement. (For reference I had bariatric surgery and this works wonderful with my I just had to double up the serving).

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Best tasting calcium I’ve had. This is a deal breaker for me because I can’t swallow capsule, pills, etc.