MY

Posted on Jan 12, 2022
Worth trying!

Purchased this for my mother who has had glaucoma/ chronic dry eyes for years and she has seen an improvement in eye comfort after using for 5 months. Also her overall health and well-being, digestion, etc. has been much better. We have tried many other types of vitamins, but if you look at the range of ingredients in Bluebonnet's formula, it's the best quality and value in my opinion. That's why they sadly never go on sale or allow discounts to be attached.

About the product: I have been drinking this pills quite a while and I have such feeling, that my vision became more precise. My eyes do not feel tired as before. About the package: Nice and heavy bottle with dark glass. Accurate label has clear information about the product. Pills: have medium size and for me it was not difficult to swallow it. No smell. All the useful ingridients are in powdery consistency inside the pill.

865916a1-7ed4-4aa0-afce-999c807181b9
Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Thank you for giving an excellent service on delivery to Indonesia. Love the product options available on Iherb, especially this vitamin. Love it! Thank you =)

2ccf0f90-0072-444c-9369-9e3acca6215c
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Fast delivery, my local shop closed and now have to order online was worried it would take longer but received in 3 days

Posted on May 31, 2022

Have been using these for years. I believe they are helping.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Offers all the nutrients our eyes need compared to some other brands.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Wouldn’t use other products. They are not as effective for me.

Posted on Mar 1, 2021

I have a family history of macular degeneration. The combination of ingredients is incredible . I love this product for the health of my eyes and I believe that this product has contributed to doing just that.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

my second bottle, can see improvement, my eyes not so dry and redness has reduce. to continue.

Posted on Jul 16, 2020

One of the best products I have tried to improve vision. It is necessary to make sure to take 2 capsules with a meal. After about two weeks to a month you feel an improvement in vision, this is reflected in an improvement in visual acuity as well as night vision. An expensive but worthwhile product. In addition it contains a good amount of vitamin C and therefore can also be good for winter illnesses.