MY

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I work in NYC and the CoQ10 assist my body with the daily stress, riding the subway and LIRR dealing with people. Awesome.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

The ingredient is very good, my cardiovascular is improved and the body balance stabilized, will buy again.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

They were in stock and came very quickly so I’m very happy with iherb.

Posted on May 3, 2021

This was recommended to me by my doctor along with 6 other supplement, and together they made a huge difference to my wellbeing after a few weeks of taking. I feel stronger and more balanced.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

great product! the description is completely consistent!

Posted on Feb 15, 2021

I bought it because I like that the non-medicinal ingredients did not contain any stearic acid, however, now that I have received it, it shows that it has carrageenan, and I am disappointed.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Soft gel easy to swallow .

Posted on Jan 16, 2021

Good price and quality. Rare combi of Vit E and CoQ10. Highly recommend.

Posted on Apr 10, 2016

I have a number of severe food allergies, so finding safe supplements is often challenging. Due to severe frequent migraines, my neurologist prescribed/suggested trying "vitamin therapy" using B2, CoQ10 and magnesium -- a combination studies have proven effective at the correct doses. I tried a couple other brands of CoQ10 but had reactions to them. I then discovered Bluebonnet's CoQ10, tried it, and have had no problems. I have been using it for a few years now and it is an effective and important part of my anti-migraine vitamin therapy. As with other Bluebonnet products the "free from" labeling and their GMP are very important to me.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

great product at an affordable price.