MY

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I love this brand - I try to get all my supplements from Bluebonnet - always in dark glass bottles, & always a lengthy expiration date!

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

The doctor recommended this supplement and Bluebonnet had the best ingredients list.

Posted on Feb 28, 2020

I purchased this product after researching the benefits of natural supplements that may help chronic fatigue. I specifically liked that CoQ10 helped boost energy levels, which is what I need the most. I’ve used this product daily for about 3-4 months now and found it of benefit, particularly during the first half of the day, as I take it in the morning. I don’t feel as much of a boost towards the later part of the day, but overall I’ve found I still have more energy in general than I used to, in combination with making other lifestyle changes (pacing, de-stressing etc). Would definitely recommend this product for others to trial.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

fine product, I like taking those round capsules

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Excellent for heart health, and is a good antioxidant.

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

I take this for many years. Gives you energy, good for your heart and gums, easy to swallow

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

this is absolutely value for money

Posted on Jan 16, 2021

Good price and quality. rare combi of coQ10 with Vit E. this is my 2nd purchase.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021