MY

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Everything about this product is very appealing and has helped me so much over the years.I used to suffer frequently with sinus issues, but am so much better now since using sinupret.It is easy to swallow and has a very pleasant smell and flavour.

dad41907-5653-4db3-8939-098601a38668
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

It is a Wonderful solution for a cold or sinusitis. Its opens airway and allows you to have a good night sleep altho you are sick and helps to shorten the sickness period. If you are a person whit a sensitive stomach it might be not for you because it induce the activity of mucosal tissue in the body as part of its mechanism...its amplifying the activity of mucosal tissue in the airway thet responsible for mucus removal

Bought this as an alternative to Zyrtec D for blocked nose. 1 tab of Sinupret taken three times daily does the trick. It’s all natural so I prefer these fir my children as they are constantly stuffed up. My protocol to quell stuffy/blocked noses is: - Sinupret - Quercetin - vitamin C Has other immune boosting effects. Will update.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

These tabs are the only chance to win in fight with my sinusit. I start breath after 3 days taking Sinupret. And special thanks to iHerb for fast delivery, you’re awesome guys!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

These tablets are must have in my medicine box. Every-time somebody have a noise leaking we start to use it. Even since my children were young (of course for then its another formula). But it saved us every time from much worst conditions...

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This shipped SO quickly. I absolutely love this product. I used to use it directly from Germany when I visited and it wiped out my sinus infection instantly, without any side effects. I swear by this stuff for any cold symptoms.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

These tablets are easy to swallow and they work really well in reducing the mucus and phlegm. Also helps with painful sinusitis. Definite staple in my medicine cabinet for flu and cold.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

It came quickly and I needed it quickly! It seems to help with my sinuses. Less headaches and pressure. I just think it’s important to use sinus rinse (nanipot). Hope that this bout of sinusitis doesn’t go on and on….

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I like that it's an all natural remedy for people with respiratory related illness. No side effects experienced so far. Will buy again when it's on sale!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

It does work but maybe I was already sick and that’s why it took a while to work , next time I want to take it at the first signs of flu coming … and I’ll write another review.