MY

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I have very sensitive, dry and itchy skin, eczema, allergies and this shower gel helped getting rid of itchiness pretty fast. It smells good and the scent is light. In 2-3 days of use, I could already see that my skin benefited from it. My skin is softer and less dry and flaky. The gel feels really gentle while washing. It's a big size bottle, so I think it will last a while. I'm happy with the purchase, it seems to be a quality product. I also like the pump dispenser, it's very practical.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I love that is stay with you for a long time and I love the smell of it And the size of it the quality is very good it’s so easy to use

Posted on May 24, 2022

nice shower gel, gentle, packing very well, for sensitive skin, feel comfortable, nice scent

06118d19-8523-414a-955a-2e39088084c1
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Large quantity and high quality, gentle and light, with no scent👌

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Good quality product. Excellent composition, convenient packaging. I liked the result of the application. I recommend.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

great scent and quality, its size last me for 4 months or more, very gentle and keep my skin moist and soft

Posted on May 20, 2022

Love it Great and gentle for sensitive skin I use it as body shower Size very big and good price No scent at all

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Perfect for my son with dry skin. Atopic prone skin

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I like this line of skin care helps me a lot with my sensitive itchy skin

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I have eczema, and this shower gel is perfect. I feel clean and no allergies at all. Will continue using it.