MY

Posted on Oct 4, 2021
Love the tablet version

This is obviously great because it comes in tablet form! I consume the liquid version regularly and was pleased to find this. It's great for travelling, you can pack it into your pill boxes, and you can avoid the taste (if you didn't like it in the liquid version. Overall really convenient and would purchase again.

113a05fa-38da-43f5-8022-88b9c0f16e47
2e1d2647-7f42-4872-95a3-498e507b04b2
Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Shipping date is so correct. We take bio strath every day. It contains rare ingredients. Liquid bio strath quality is so best. We recommend age people eat this superfood. Our kids used to get up every morning so hard. Then it's improve and getting better. Liquid one tastes so nice. It has benefit for our healthy life.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

This product has been around for ever. For anyone who is a bit run down it is just amazing. A naturopath introduced me to it over 40 years ago and as a family we use it on any of us that needs a boost after illness. It originally came in liquid form but the tablets are a very easy way to take this superfood.

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

Been having a lot of gas in my stomach after meals. That is so disturbing. After recommended by a friend to use this product, I instantly fell in love with it. I love its taste (taste like yeast that you use to make bread), and I take one tablet after every meal to help eliminate my stomach discomfort. Works like magic to me!

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Great product and quick delivery! I’m very happy with IHerb!! Thank you!

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Yeast is an old fashioned superfood particularly high in thiamine and riboflavin. Thiamine deficiency is a common cause of fatigue. Yeast is also a source of immune stimulating beta glucan. The original sweet Strath syrup is good for children whereas these tablets are sugar free so better for long term use. According to in-house research, Strath tonic also has a nootropic effect that supports concentration and I find this is true. Would prefer packaging to be a bottle of tablets rather than a blister pack though

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

It contains good ingredients. I and my brother has used it. It works.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

this quality n ingredient is good I already buy 5 times

Posted on Dec 28, 2020

Seems to be a rather natural supplement, I bought the glass bottle for my kids (with syrup) but now they are happy to chew this tablets.