MY
4.7

4.7
Lysette33
Posted on Jan 27, 2023

This is the best little trial kit ever! I LOVE the cica ampoule and the face wash! I haven't tried the others yet! Most of them are perfect for my retinol routine because they are gentle and non irritating. The fragrance/scent is very faint if it's even there at all. I highly recommend!

a23652de-7ed1-465f-ade3-97da390da34c
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

This trial/travel kit is excellent for sensitive skin. Usually, during travels the skin becomes more sensitibe because of the new climate, water, airplane. So a kit with centella and camomille (calming ingredients) is the best. They moisturize and are gentle with the skin. I use it mornings and evenings.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

I recently tried the Beplain Skincare Favorites Kit, 4 Piece Set and I am very pleased with my results! The set includes a cleanser, toner, calming gel and cica ampule and all specifically tailored to nourish and hydrate my skin. The cica products benefit the most, I also noticed improvement in texture as well as a more even skin tone. My skin feels healthier and looks younger than ever before. I would highly recommend this kit to anyone looking to improve their skincare routine. Overall I would definitely buy the full size products and I recommend it for all ages.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Perfect kit to try the product. I love Iherbs skin kits, because they are so convenient for travel, the whole skincare routine in one kit. Also, I always want to try new product and this kit is good one to get familiar with the brand. Ampoule is my favorite in this kit, definitely buying full size.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I love all the products in this set, especially the cleanser! I really was looking forward to the cleanser and it really exceeded my expectations! It is very nourishing. My face is smooth every time I wash the cleanser off with water. The other three are very calming to the skin and work for all skin types, especially combo to oily!

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

It’s a nice little travel set. I bought it on sale and paid about 600 jpy for it. It was worth that price point. Small travel bottles. The toner is really nice on the skin and gentle: it was moisturizing. The serum was a simple good serum. My sensitive skin was not bothered:

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

i got this set after trying out the ampule & loved it. the aloe cream is great, skin feels hydrated & strached. the toner is ok. nothing great. still didnt try the face cleanser.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Every product in this sample set does not trigger fungal acne or closed comedones for me. Love the ingredients, the centella extract is great for soothing and healing my sensitive. Purchased to test each item, but it's also the perfect set for travel.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

Korean facial products never disappoint me. But also cheaper than other well-known brand names. I'm going to order a bigger size of this beplain's serums