MY

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Excellent product, I am using it from last 10 days it keeps my face hydrated , fresh and soft I am never disappointed with the products , minty smell keeps me fresh . I have dry skin this moisturizes my skin I use it morning and evening , very happy with my soft , gentle and smooth glowing face

73d372f6-5af3-4c02-a7ab-679803cc3158
120e72fc-e73a-43bd-84e0-eb01368a0cbf
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I have been using this for about a week and I’m loving it! My skin has felt far more nourished and very soft. I really like the consistency and how hydrated I feel after using it! I have combination skin and it has not made me break out or make my skin feel stripped like some other product do. I attached a photo with info on the box and the product itself.

aadd1891-6814-41cd-bae6-ef429900683b

I use this wash everyday day! It feels super refreshing on your skin! The packaging is super nice! It comes in a brown box and the product is easy to use. Its clear and a really light-weight cleanser. It suds up just enough and it leaves your face with a super clean refreshing feel. I use it every day. Its great for sensitive skin and it is super gentle. The size of it is a nice size. A little dab goes a long way! Benefits are a plants based cleanser that actually works with clean ingredients. It doesn't dry your skin out at all! I personally would recommend it to everyone and would buy it again!

aec19eb8-9dad-4ea9-a284-4467e98301d9
30caa7ba-872d-4807-bbb0-5ecae0735b88
41b825db-0fa5-4fbc-b260-c5115030eeb8
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I purchased this face wash because I have loved other products by Beauty by Earth and this one didn’t disappoint. A little gel goes a long way and it has a nice foam without leaving any makeup behind when I dry my face. My skin has also not dried out from it being a combination and oily skin formula. It has a very clean, invigorating, peppermint and sea like smell which has been great for morning and night. I love that it’s cruelty free as well as nourishing with antioxidants while being an effective cleanser.

3a4c8fcd-f121-4b41-a381-2f7ee30dd6e6
Posted on May 30, 2022

This is a gentle face wash that I use daily. I love that it is all natural and uses only quality ingredients. I use it to wash my face every night and It leaves my skin feeling fresh. It’s the perfect size and tends to last about a month or so. A little goes a long way.

854f1124-235a-405a-b072-6696d528e5cc
6e7324eb-3b4a-47e9-a871-0bbdebb20719
Posted on May 29, 2022

I’ve used this beauty by earth face wash every day since I bought it and so happy with it. One little dab washes my face, neck and shoulders in the shower and it smells wonderful. I have very sensitive skin and it softens and cleans with no irritation. Winner for me

512a766e-7caf-4840-ba8e-b2097f40dc6c
Posted on May 25, 2022

I love that this product is a vegan but also works just as well as non vegan products. The scent is pleasant and the formula is not over drying on the skin. It works well at removing grime and makeup from the face without being overly irritating. A little bit goes a long way! Great quality and size.

b53f8e8c-10e6-41eb-8c9b-d29e845be5d5
Posted on May 23, 2022

This is the best face wash I have used so far. Smell is so nice. After using for the few days, I have started seeing the difference in my skin. It doesn’t dry out face too much. The best thing about this face wash is, it’s made up of all the herbal constituent. Aloe Vera helps to smooth your skin. My skin looks so fresh and clean after using this. I am very happy with this purchase.

eba956c0-83aa-4ede-9664-18e72aebaf81
Posted on May 23, 2022

I got this to use in between washes with my face scrub. I absolutely love the smell! I’m guessing it’s the calendula, but it just has an amazing “zing” to it! It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean, but not dried out! I’ve got very oily skin that breaks out like crazy. It’s nice to have something that doesn’t suck everything out of my skin, but does keep blemishes at bay!

21cad6f4-7ac6-4b5f-b040-71c1dbf4d73b
Posted on May 21, 2022

💥💥Beauty By Earth Superfruits and Sea Kelp Favial Wash💥💥 💚 I want to start by listing some outstanding ingredients. 1.Organic Aloe Vera- fights inflammation and soothes dry irritated skin. 2.Sea kelp- hydrates skin and also improves symptoms of acne. 3.Cranberry extract- boost collagen production and improves elasticity. 4.Calendula extract- battles toxins in the skins surface while hydrating. 5.Japanese green tea leaf- reduces redness, irritation, and premature aging. 🥰 I am really enjoying this facial wash. It's a gel texture so a little thicker than most. The scent reminds me of those old time lemon drop candies. I'm really loving this scent. It leaves my face clean and hydrated. Doesn't dry out my skin at all. Helps to reduce the redness in my face. I started noticing more tightness and glowing of my skin after 1 1/2- 2 weeks of using this facial wash. Really, what's better than improving my complexion with the power of fruits? Plus natural ingredients is always the better way to go for great skin.

27ce19c9-ba09-4089-b97c-91737ad55d26