MY

Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Can’t live without this

I have been using this for years as a throat spray and I am never without it. Helps soothe the throat from poor indoor air quality, after smokey bonfires and when I’m around people with colds or flus. I love this product and feel it has help our family stay healthy for years. Love the taste too!

Posted on May 27, 2022

I bought this small size peppermint flavour when the original taste was out of stock, it is fresh with peppermint but I’d rather like the original one.

a7771380-758d-4444-ad14-1096d9aa4268
57612424-30ab-40b2-9277-8ab27af606eb
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

My husband is on immune suppressants because he had a transplant so he's limited on what he can take. This product has been one he can take and it works great

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Barlean's this brand has long history. I love all their product. This Olive leaf extract is liquid form, I love liquid form supplement rather than capsule form. Taste is good with peppermint.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

The product tastes good. The body perceives this product very positively.

5fd431d3-43e9-4f17-a697-d5994afb2910
Posted on Mar 3, 2021

I've been using this for only a few weeks. It was recommended by my doctor to help with strep infection in my gut which is secondary infection caused by Epstein Barr virus. I believe it is working. I love the taste of this peppermint! I'll be ordering again.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

The best olive leaf product that I know of. Always a good deal on iHerb.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Peppermint taste. Great to relieve the throat when it's feeling scratchy and bothered. Barleans is a trusted brand.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Love this product for sore throat. The peppermint flavor is much more appealing.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This is so good for coming on with a cold or building up immune system. It also great for kids over 4