MY

Posted on May 8, 2022

As soon as the weather turns cool, especially nights, I would awaken with substantial painful in my fingers. I am a believer in BADGER product . Before use, I could barely used my hand without fingers pain! I get my tumeric from IHerb more importantly, This magical plant has saved my life and feel a lot better. Sore Joint Rub is a Godsend.

625c4de6-3db4-4de8-bffc-ba14b12affe4
f90e7988-a306-4605-93ca-fe1abc274f8c
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I like Badger products and I am glad that I found a good collection at iherb. Badger products use natural and organic ingredients. I feel very safe using Badger products. The Sore Joint Rub uses the arnica blend which helps to relieve minor joint pain. . The aroma is very pleasant too. It is so conveniently carried around.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

It really helps! You just have to wash ur hands after use it. When you touch it your eyes or face it burns your eye afec area . Not strongly but better if you wash. The smell is awesome and the texture. So soft.. the size is perfect for me to carry it everywhere. And it is so concantrated it goes long time.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I bought this because it works for my joints. I got it as a gift last winter because my finger hurt so much, but I bought it because it worked. Since it is a natural ingredient, it is good that you do not have to worry about whether it will harm your body even if you apply a lot. I think it's good for a gift, so I'm going to buy it for my parents as well.

Posted on May 9, 2022

My thumb and finger joints wore out decades ago. Yet, I don’t let that keep me from working hard. At the end of the day Sore Joint Rub takes the ache and stiffness out of my hands and helps make a good night’s sleep possible. It’s absolutely amazing!

I’m I love with this stuff My hip pain gets so bad sometimes that it’s debilitating at 51 years old. I was desperate for relief and just before going to the kitchen for ibuprofen 800mg I applied this ointment on my hip down to my knee. Almost immediate relief! I’m buying a lot more of this stuff for sure !!!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

The cutest packaging! Useful for so many purposes. Because it's a salve, it has an oily/greasy feel on skin. Interesting smell.... not sure what it is, maybe the Cayenne and Black Pepper? Scent isn't very strong so not sure how effective it is as a sore joint rub, but will still use this product on dry heels if I don't feel it is strong enough on joints.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

The scent is pleasant, not too medicine-y and it dissolved quickly into the skin. It's in a convenient size, I would not object to it being bigger for the price, yet from the organic content can understand the cost. The package may be an issue for someone to open if they have some condition of injury or deterioration of hand or finger joints. (Using a coin as a quarter at the edge of the can seam can assist...).

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

270b2827-59af-4814-9b8b-6c3e5aeba786
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I love how clean the ingredients are and the texture. It's not greasy or messy this really helps when I'm massaging sore muscles.