MY

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

i loved this organic lip balm, it moisturize your lips, the if your lips are dry it will make them better, the package and size for the price is good! i really love using it daily. there's not scent which makes me better using it the quality is GREAT

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I really like the quality of this product. The size is what is to be expected. The main reason I bought this lip balm is that it is unscented and organic. It is pretty good at moisturizing your lips and I like that it is one that can be used in the sun.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Highly recommend it!! İt is the best balm for dry lips to moisturize ! This is the one i always keep with me! The one i put in my luggage after my toothbrush while travelling. İ do keep one in the car, one in mybedroom next to my bed one always in my purse! İ have been struggling with dryness after using roaccutane many years ago. The taste the scemt smell effectiveness quality ingredients are awesome!

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

Really nice lip balm. It's really smooth, nothing grainy in the texture. It doesn't leave any colour in the lips, just a kind of matt gloss finish. Lasts for a while. I wish it had sun protection in it. Although i do have a BB suncare lipbalm too. I'm never disappointed with Badger Balm products.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I love that there's no scent or much flavor in this lip balm. Also, there are no seed oils, which I cannot use as I have an autoimmune condition.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Excellent lip balm as usual from Badger company. My daughter at age 7 uses this one daily during this winter, and it both prevents dry lips and has very mild and nice vanilla scent. It leaves no color on the lips.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I like that the ingredients are very minimal and clean. However, it doesn't glide on well on my lips. Not sure if it's supposed to have a 'barely there' effect but I don't feel my lips moisturised or benefitting from it after use. It's scent-free which I greatly appreciate.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Yes! Unlike some lip balms that end up cracking your lips and having you reuse it more and more this one works beautifully. The badger company lip balm is unscented and feels quite natural. I’ve found it effectively moisturizes and heals your lips.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This is my favourite lip balm. Unscented, tasteless and very natural. Also gluten-free is important in my case. Does not dry out and leave white marks on lips. Also nice to wear underneath lipstick for shine. Keeps lips from drying out. I love it!

Posted on May 8, 2022

This is the best lip balm I've ever used and I have already repurchased. It's truly unscented and is just the right balance between oil and wax. I also find it very moisturizing. Will continue to repurchase.