MY

Posted on Dec 31, 2021
Long lasting, worth the price.

A little pricey, but this is the best xylitol gum I have ever had. Most other gums have ingredients that I don't want. The bubble gum flavor has much larger pieces than other flavors of this brand. My son really likes it. The flavor lasts for a surprisingly long time.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This bubble gum are double the size of the chewing gum. It's not too sweet, very crunchy when I first chew. The sweetness is just right, with 1 piece, it's not really enough to start blowing. Hence I take 2 pieces per time, it can really blow a big bubble out of it. It's not only nice, also fun to eat.

best gum I ever tried❤️❤️❤️ I take one in the early morning, I noticed that it relieve me and make me more relaxed, due to the Vitamin B. Highly recommended you won't be disappointed 👍🏻 If my comments help pls thumb it up 👍🏻 thank you🤍

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

My new favorite gum! great taste, love the texture (stays chewy for a while) and you can blow big bubbles too! made from high quality ingredients and comes in a perfect container

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

My daughter loves gum and I don't feel bad about giving this to her. It seems to help clean her teeth and she's cavity free.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Love this bubble gum! Best sugar free gum out there! All natural sweeteners and vitamin B to boot! Can actually blow bubbles with it and it doesn’t lose its flavor like all the others. Shipped quickly and efficiently!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

The taste is great. I bought it for my son who wants to chew throughout the day. It really helps that the taste stays for a long time. My only wish is the price can be cheaper

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Love the good ingredients and the taste is great. Doesn't last too long, but I don't like chewing for a long time anyway.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

This quality gum tastes great but is short lived. Helps curb sweet tooth. package is economical. My kids use it when craving candy to eat.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Yummy flavour, the whole family loves it. Will be purchasing more soon. They are good for gastric / acid reflux pushing the acid from coming up. And for clean teeth and fresh mouth.