MY
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I chew this stuff everyday after my dinner. It stops reflux in it's tracks. I chew it for the xylitol that blocks plaque buildup and because it neutralizes reflux. I have used this gum for many years and it never disappoints. It is a great quality product and tastes great. This is the only gum I use because it works.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I love this gum for when I'm on the go and don't have the chance to brush my teeth. Since it's sugar-free and has xylitol in it, which I'm told is good for your teeth, I feel it's a healthy way to keep it clean! Also, the hit of B-12 doesn't hurt :-)

Posted on May 14, 2022

I was so excited to find this gum here. I’m addicted. It’s been super helpful as I try and lose my COVID weight to have something that is tasty to keep me occupied instead of eating fatty foods. If you like cinnamon gum you will not be disappointed! And I love that it isn’t sweetened with chemicals I’ve been trying to avoid.

Posted on May 13, 2022

like chewing gum.. the flavor is cinnamon gum but doesn't burn... tasty and does not dry the mouth while chewing 🙂.. bought this more than once and I am satisfied with the product... taste good and the size of the gum is okay enough to consume for more than a month.... the size is normal like any chewing gum it is the same like the mint flavor from the same product ☺️... The smell is sweet and the package is good.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Delicious cinnamon flavor and reminiscent of Chiclets. A good vegan source of Vitamin B12. I have been chewing B-fresh for years and it keeps my B12 levels optimal. Highly recommended!

I love any cinnamon gum, so it’s totally my thing. I appreciate the huge bottle and the fact that it has vitamins in it makes it even better. For sure recommend to people who knows that they like cinnamon gums (if not better first try smaller packaging).

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

A little pricey, but this is the best xylitol gum I have ever had. Great flavor that lasts good amount of time. Most other gums have ingredients that I don't want.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Love it. Tasty. The flavor last longer. Loved the Texture. Smell good

5d1b93e6-9ec9-4456-b3a4-206f0a8d2f95
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Great gum and taste nice of u like cinnamon flavour

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

How good it is that there are such products for iherb, I put 10\10 to him.