MY

Posted on May 27, 2022

I recommend this and will continue to buy it.... b/c It has a perfume rosey smell, it's not overpowering but I prefer lightly scented products. Also, being a cleansing milk it doesn't get sudsy. That being said, I use it in the morning for a gentle cleanser. I really started to like this cleansing milk right away. It is gentle and leaves my skin soft. I'm can even use it around my eyes without irritation. My complexion has improved. I recommend this and will continue to buy it. Nice packaging, good price, good ingredients...

573a9f45-502f-4d51-bf4e-98cb7d1cfd6a
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I wasn't a big fan of toners, but since i found this product i use it regularly. Probably the best toner i've ever used, gives my skin a shiny, smooth and healthy look (i'm 45) and cleans it profoundly. It's the only toner i use (have been reordering it again and again) for more than 2 year. I'm very happy i found it. Excellent product, fair price, great value for money.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Love this toner. Organic and hydrates too. Use it in the morning and at night before bed. Avalon Organics makes great products at a great price.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This is my forever product. It has kept the wrinkles away. I love the fact it's organic. The price is excellent. The packaging is great too.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I've been using Avalon Organics for a few years now. It is not oily or sticky and absorbs into your skin well. The smell is not strong.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

What a lovely toner. It applies well and feels great on my skin. The scent is not overpowering. I've been using this everyday, and it is truly wonderful.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Very nice toner! I apply it after washing my face everyday. The toner moisturizes my skin and keep my skin bright and smooth. It is suitable for sensitive skin. It is very gentle and can be used frequently. The composition is natural.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I have been using this product for 15 years. This toner is all natural and works on my skin so well! It is gentle on the skin, but the ingredients helps my skin to be much firmer and even toned. I recommend it for all women!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I use it combined with the Avalon serum and Jason oil. Very happy with the results. My skin is soft, unified color. Looks and feels young

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I bought this toner because it's organic and has antiaging properties. I was expecting a refreshing, hidrating toner. But it feels a little harsh on the skin. After using it, the face has some redness and there is a mild burning sensation, that go away after a few minutes. Maybe because of the orange and lemon peel ingredients. After a couple of weeks, the redness subsided, however not entirely. It does smell nice, but overall i am not sure if to purchase again.