Page 1 - Reviews - Avalon Organics, Thickening Conditioner, Biotin B-Complex, 32 oz (907 g) - iHerb
MY
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This has helped with hair drop. Notice that less hair falls out when I wash my hair. I am pleased with the purchase. It's not as thick as my previous conditioner but it rinses out easily which is nice. No strong scent which can be off-putting for me.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

This has a herbal scent which reminds me somewhat of traditional chinese medicine. It does leave my hair softer and more manageable. However I don't get the thickening effect of biotin. Maybe I should use it for longer to see it? I like that it's natural without harmful chemicals.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

First time using the conditioner though we have been using the shampoos. A little amount is good enough. Good value for money and safe for whole family to use.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I love this conditioner and the scent its not bad i use it now for a 2 week the quality 💯💯 and the size according to the price is good and helpful also the package i like it and its benefit my hair by moisturize

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

My hair was very dull, yet it became full and shiny after the first or second use! Reccomanded to use with the avalon conditioner, hair tends to dry after the shampoo and the other completes the effect.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Works wonders for my straight and very long hair. I have used this conditioner for more than 5 years and I am really happy with it. Hair looks really healthy too. It arrived fast and without damage.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

This is my 3rd time buying this product. I love the texture of the shampoo and its composition really makes my hair looks healthy and shiny.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I didn't like the scent of it but it's not so bad. In my opinion it's too much liquid cause it a little bit tricky to use it. Big size of package it's good.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Generous amount of products that will last long enough. However, I think that this conditioner doesn't have enough slip for my 2C/3C curls. Plus, it has an odd smell thought it is a very greeny smell.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

will buy again great. organic is better. no harsh chemical