Page 1 - Reviews - Aurora Nutrascience, Mega-Liposomal B-Complex+, Organic Fruit, 16 fl oz (480 ml) - iHerb
MY

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I chose this because I felt like I needed a quick way to increase my B vitamins for some desperately needed energy. This liquid seemed like it might absorb better than pills. The taste is tolerable and so far I’ve seen a slight increase in energy and mood, but I’ve got a ways to go. I would buy this again.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Doesn’t taste terrible to take on its own and comes with a small measuring cap. Can also be added to a smoothie or drink. Wish the price was a bit cheaper though.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I truly enjoy this product, it has a very pleasant sweet taste. Helps a lot for metabolism, stabilize the nervous system and bring more energy. High quality and big size of the bottle. I love that it contains natural ingredients which have positive effect on the immune system

Posted on May 6, 2022

Great taste and flavor. After the first 3 days off taking it I felt more alert and my energy level definitely increased. Well packaged and great quality for the price.

Posted on May 4, 2022

excellent product, great absorption rate and tastes better than other liposomal liquid vitamins. great job from Aurora! Potency is quite good and packaging is optimal (includes dosage cap!)

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I bought this along with Liposomal Vitamin C and Alpha Lipoic Acid from the same brand and I'm soo happy. Felt so energetic, my metabolism seemed to improve and helped my skin too. Love it

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Its is great and has a nice taste. Would prefer for it to be soy free.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I love that there is phosphatidilpholine. Really feel energy after this complex

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Great product, tastes great, easy to digest, great size. Very happy with my purchase.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Gd mix of various vitamins. I give half dosage to my teens. Easy to drink.