MY

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I got rid of some expensive whitening toothpastes as part of a major product cleanup. For few months I started making coconut butter mixed with essential oils and it was incredibly good. However I run out of coconut butter to make a new batch of toothpaste so I decided to order a natural toothpaste from iherb. I browsed and came across this brand, I wasn't expecting it to be this good! wow. I apply a pea size, it cleans my gum and teeth, removes all tea stains and makes my teeth super white!

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Amazing! First time I bought this brand. I’m so happy! It’s a great toothpaste! Natural. Flavor is licorice but it’s not so strong taste! Also my kids use it and they love it. teeth become super clean and the feeling inside the moth is great! Super recommended

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I thought it's gonna be bitter because it contains neem... but not. it actually tastes good! It doesn't taste strong or weird eventhough it has 24 different herbal extract in it. I guess I have to buy it again... when it's on deal :)

df135377-a043-4d1f-bd43-cc217cb40568
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I have tired a few organic oral care formulas, and Auromere toothpaste is the best one for me. My gum health improved, breath feels fresh and I no longer have sore gums. Definitely will repurchase.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

oh yes the flavor is so nice and so good it's very very good for your teeth and gums even my cat love it thank you but it's very expensive

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I like "Auromere" because I follow Ayurvedic Items. Vegan, Fluoride free , is very important for me, I recommended to my friend. Neem is very good ingredient.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I love this toothpaste! I love that I can trust that's it's good for me and doesn't have all those nasty chemicals!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Fell in love with this product from the moment I ordered it for the first time. Love the refreshing mint flavor! My teeth feel super clean, and my sensitivity is gone. And it last for a very long time! Strongly suggest!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I loved the texture and flavor of all the different Ayurvedic herbs! It made my teeth feel clean while still being gentle. Good quality and size for price also!