MY
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 27, 2022
Scent of Forest!

I have been looking for a natural pine essential oil for ages! So happy to find this quality oil. We use it in the living room and the scent is so welcoming at the end of the day, it's like walking in a temperate forest. The size of the bottle is small.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

These are the perfect EO for people who have not gotten the jab, and want to be protected for the shedding of the vaxxed people. Put 1 to 2 drops in a 42 oz bottle of water, and sip it over the day. Take these with Fennel Seed Tea (3 times a day) to protect you for people with the Jab/shedding. Perfect.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Nice forest smell, I like it but I suppose it's not like lemongrass or mint that everyone loves, some people may find the smell unpleasant(not me, I like it). Also, I can feel how my breath got deeply at the moment I put few drops in diffuser. Didn't know it has such effect, feels healthy since it breath opening.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Another great quality product from Aura Cacia. The package ie easy to open and close and it comes in sufficient amount. Pine essential oil can be used to support immune function, clear the airways, relieve the unpleasant symptoms of cold, cough or sinusitis. Also, I'm using it in massage for relaxing tense and sore muscles.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

smells like a beautiful young pine tree branch ,I use it to scent my shower and blankets in bed ,a few drops does all job . Quallity is amazing ,Not ARTIFICIAL AT ALL !!I trust its quallity ,Im very picky about scents and their quallity ,Will repurchase for sure !!LOVE IT

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I love this oil. Pine has such amazing chemical components and a wonderful viral protector. I put a few drops on my face nappy that I am forced to wear in the community!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I've been using essential oils for many years and have purchased from many companies. Organic essential oils from Aura Cassia are high quality and have beautiful clean smells. I highly recommend organic essential oils from this company.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

dont believe people who wrote negative comments, it is great smells good. Not everyone likes the same food. Also with smell. that's it. it gives extra prana cheers

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

This is my second purchase of this product and I have to say that I'm quite pleased with the quality

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Great scent. I use it in my diffuser. Highest quality. Normal size for essential oil. Soothing, natural sent of pine tree. Perfect for Christmas.