MY

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Pure essential oil, one of the ingredients of the thieves' oil. Gentle, not too intrusive scent, mixes well with other essential oils. Don't forget to use the base oil as this can irrritate sensitive skin.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Very good, but first when i opened it it had a strange smell to it , after it had settled for a while the smell became very good and is still good so i have bought it for a second time.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Used this to make a mineral toothpaste. The flavour was not overwhelming and the anti-bacterial properties of clove bud are exactly what I wanted to make the paste. Will buy from iHerb again as prices are good and shipping was fast.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Favorite brand of essential oil - have been purchasing for years! Did many reviews and this brand is known for their high quality - not diluted! Clove Bud is a very rich earthy scent, has many great uses and purposes just look it up! Prefer natural remedies.

I had horrible mouth pain after getting a tooth removed... I put a few drops of this oil onto the extraction site and let me tell you, it actually helped.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

good size , package and quality. clove scent, benefit for gums and teeth health. natural essential oil great for warming and awakening oil mix, good to use in winter

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I buy it for my husband, he uses it against ache. It dries the acne very well. I use it for my hair peeling. I mix it with salt, and doing skin peeling on my head.

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

I use this for toothaches and also a bit on my toothbrush as a natural mouth freshener. It burns a bit for a few seconds and one needs to be careful not to get it on your skin but very happy with this brand. Important to use clove bud and not clove bark oil.

TerjeD
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I use a diffuser - antibacterial, antiviral, in case of inflammation also works well in case of toothache, corns, herpes ... so many good uses!

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

If you combine it with lemon essential oil, it will result in awesome home fragrance. Good quality.